Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Stolen Thread ... read before posting

Old 12-13-2010, 01:12 PM
Went Full Retard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Stolen Thread ... read before posting

Silver DC Integra 4dr, clean, lowered on Sunflower wheels, spotted snooping around my hood in Chesterfield near Newbys Bridge, Checking my car then drove off. Young Hispanic/Arab looking dude. Keep on the look out!
Old 03-03-2011, 05:16 AM
Registered Member

cmjw11 cmjw11 cmjw11 cmjw11 cmjw11 cmjw11 cmjw11 cmjw11 cmjw11 cmjw11 cmjw11

[ATTACH=CONFIG]111829[/ATTACH]If anyone see's a white painted plastic type r style front lip that would belong to a 99-00 honda civic thats being sold please feel free to contact me with sellers information as i would assume they are the one's with sticky fingers in a walmart parking lot. I left my car at the 24hr walmart off hull st rd and 288 in the chatanooga shopping center between 4am and 8PM yesterday to car pool to work and when i returned there was no front lip on my car. Im checking currently with walmarts security to see if a camera was pointed in my cars direction today. Some key indentifying marks on this lip is the "type r style" along with it being painted white, and also of course damage done to it when i hit a possum ( why you would steal a damaged cheap front lip is beyond me) teh damage im refering to would be on the passanger side of the lip. there is a crack on that side at the bottom front of the lip that extends below and goes sideways and also the entire side of the lip that folds into the fenderwell is broken off. so the damage would be a good indicater its mine as well as teh remaining holes that had screws in them holding it to the bumper. There are 2 on teh drivers side that would screw into fenderwell of the bumper area and 3 spread across the middle section of the bottom that screwed into the bottom of the bumper. and as i said there is no passanger side due to it being ripped off. Here is a pic of what it would look like minus the damage. It still baffles me why someone would go through the time to get on their back to unscrew a fron lip that is obviously damaged especially since they can get on ebay and have a new one shpped for less than $75. Any info would be appreicated on a possible seller or "NEW" owner of my front lip. Thanks guys
Attached Thumbnails Stolen Thread ... read before posting-lipf-hc9900-234d-tr.jpg  
Old 03-03-2011, 09:57 PM
Banned

My87 My87 My87 My87 My87 My87 My87 My87 My87 My87 My87

You left a civic to car pool with someone else? Mind me asking what they were driving, has to get better gas mileage than a Honda.
Old 03-04-2011, 05:57 AM
Banned

twinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these parts

mayb we should start a new thread telling "how" our hondas get broken into, so we can avoid such situations in the future. For example, my 00 gsr was stolen months ago. When i recovered it, i noticed the plastic cover under the driver side fender had been pulled down. I realized that the thiefs pulled my hood latch wire from there, got the hood open, disconnected my battery(alarm), and drove off with my honda after getting inside. So in conclusion, after learning from this, I relocated the wire trough the center of the car on my new honda. what else can we do to avoid these situations?
Old 03-04-2011, 06:02 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

sell the car or move to a safer location.

at home, i keep my vehicles unlocked with the keys in them. no one fucks with my shit. ever.
Old 03-04-2011, 06:30 AM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

Originally Posted by Digital4N6
sell the car or move to a safer location.

at home, i keep my vehicles unlocked with the keys in them. no one fucks with my shit. ever.
i left my cars unlocked the other night. some kids stole some shit.
Old 03-04-2011, 07:22 AM
liquor&cheeseburgers

Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy

I don't leave my shit unlocked and I live in the sticks in king william. Weve got some hoodlums in the neighborhood.
Old 04-19-2011, 01:24 PM
=D

Mesto will become famous soon enoughMesto will become famous soon enough

went to taco bell 2 nights ago.. came home went to sleep to have my pioneer avh-p4300dvd double din headunit stolen, 1 alpine mmd-1000d amp and 2 AQ 15" subs.. AQ subs arenot made here..so yea id appreciate if someone see or hears anything thanks.

chestefield/bon air area.. is where the theft occured.. i think its someone in the neighborhood but then again.. dont know ..
Old 12-17-2011, 06:24 PM
Registered Member

90lscrx is a name known to all90lscrx is a name known to all90lscrx is a name known to all90lscrx is a name known to all90lscrx is a name known to all90lscrx is a name known to all

Stolen from sotuhpark Mall... Gunmetal eg hatch, has a midwing, 10 point cage, tinted windows, Fullybuilt z6 with a water to air innercooler, Stolen an hour ago. Has integra style 14 inch meshes with mickey thompson drag radials on the front. Ram horn manifold with a garrett 57 trim turbo. Dont have any pics yet but it is hard to miss. Has full exhaust and super quiet. Any info please call 804-318-2146. ANYTIME. Rather handle it then having to rely on the police. Thanks

Last edited by 90lscrx; 12-18-2011 at 02:14 PM.
Old 12-17-2011, 06:34 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by 90lscrx
Stolen from sotuhpark Mall... Gunmetal eg hatch, has a midwing, 10 point cage, tinted windows, Fullybuilt z6 on e85 with a water to air innercooler, Stolen an hour ago. Has integra style 14 inch meshes with mickey thompson drag radials on the front. Ram horn manifold with a garrett 57 trim turbo. FIC 1100's. Dont have anuy pics yet but it is hard to miss. Has full exhaust and super quiet. Any info please call 804-318-2146. ANYTIME. Rather handle it then having to rely on the police. Thanks
dam that sucks breh, Ill keep an eye out

Quick Reply: Stolen Thread ... read before posting