Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Stolen Thread ... read before posting

Old 05-31-2009, 06:56 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
richie-rich88 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Stolen Thread ... read before posting

Originally Posted by mischiefse7en
just give up the argument, you are sure not to win.
im not arguing anymore cuz its stupid lol somebody always has something to say when its been said and done like 4 hrs ago!

Anyways just got back from 1 of my friends house! he got all 4 tires slashed and im guessing is the the thief or thieves couldn't figure away to get the wheels off cuz he has 4 diff types of lug nuts on each wheel!

Last edited by richie-rich88; 05-31-2009 at 06:58 PM.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:55 PM
Registered member

sleepinEG has disabled reputation

after all the controversy it breaks down like this,see a theif blast there fu!!in ass till u run out of shells or they stop movin.If not ur a puss and it deserves to get taken.Bottom line.A theif deserves to die F.U.C.K T.H.E.I.V.E.S
Old 09-14-2009, 03:00 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

Originally Posted by sleepinEG
after all the controversy it breaks down like this,see a theif blast there fu!!in ass till u run out of shells or they stop movin.If not ur a puss and it deserves to get taken.Bottom line.A theif deserves to die F.U.C.K T.H.E.I.V.E.S
Old 10-21-2009, 09:53 AM
Registered Member

showandgotc has disabled reputation

Midlothian area, Brandermill

Someone decided to steal my subs and box in my trunk between 17th and 19th of october. They could of been alot smarter and stolen something worth a little more money as the box was hand made and was not pretty especially the wrapping, and the subs, dont get me started on the subs, they were Verge brand, and about 5 years old (but still bumpin) I think this person or persons couldve picked a little higher end item. But who ever said theives were smart like that. They were black 12" subs that had VERGE written in white on them. If anyone see's them for sale here or anywhere please let me know as i would like to have a word with them.
Old 01-19-2010, 11:44 AM
Registered Member

unbound327 unbound327 unbound327 unbound327 unbound327 unbound327 unbound327 unbound327 unbound327 unbound327 unbound327

Theives are just pussy ass butt pickers who caint earn there own middle of Nov someone truest to break into my rx7 around 2am If I remember and someone tryed to break into my Nissan last. Night around 12 but the ankel Niger in my house started barking so no win for them what gets me is why didn they go for. the 07 taho? Guess my car.is just easyer never seen a face just someone running way down the street
Old 01-21-2010, 01:47 PM
Registered Member

Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost

Moved from it's thread:

Originally Posted by 1987notch50
HELLO MY CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT 1/18/10- 1/19/10 BETWEEN 11PM AND 4AM
IT WAS STOLEN FROM MY APARTMENT PARKING LOT RIGHT BY REGENCY MALL
ITS IS A BLACK 1997 ACURA INTEGRA GSR
A FEW OF THE MODS ARE 36MM ITR 5 LUG SWAP
YELLOW HIGHBEEM LIGHTS
AND THE REAR END IS SHAVED OF ALL EMBLEMS AND HAS A RED TOW HOOK
PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS CAR IF YOU FIND IT OF PARTS OFF OF IT I WILL REPAY YOU WITH SOME CASH MONEY
SO IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO PLEASE PM ME AND GET THE WORD OUT THANKS
Old 01-26-2010, 04:39 AM
Grippin the Grain

importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic

Last edited by importfanatic; 01-26-2010 at 07:15 AM. Reason: disregard
Old 02-23-2010, 08:43 PM
Registered Member

blue rexsti has disabled reputation

Be on the lookout for a black 04 subaru sti with orange rota dpt rims. A fellow nasioc'r by the s/n nhat had his car stolen today. For more info, here's the link. Location: PG county

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1938599
Old 04-11-2010, 08:08 PM
Went Full Retard

VAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these parts

Black EK Civic coupe on steelies, license plate started with XTD-4___, with two males of what appeared to be of hispanic origin, one had spiked hair, appeared to be following me around today from Chippenham. They followed me into the west end, even down some neighborhoods off of Three Chopt, until I randomly pulled over to get their plate number, and noticed they turned back to look at me as they drove by. Could be nothing, but it was real sketch, thought I'd let everyone know.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:12 PM

D-Rizzle has disabled reputation

Are these thefts still going on regularly?

Quick Reply: Stolen Thread ... read before posting