Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

State troopers!!!

Old 11-03-2008, 11:48 AM
TSSSSSSSSSSS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos
Default Re: State troopers!!!

Originally Posted by S2K_Guy
This thread was not for me to complain about my ticket....

It was there to talk about how many cops I saw there! I've never seen so many in one place. I understand that they need to generate revenue, but WHOA!

AGAIN, I know many in this community jump to conclusions, and many more are mostly illiterate, but I WAS NOT PISSED OFF AT THE COPS FOR DOING THEIR JOB. THEY NEED THE MONEY FROM TICKETS TO PAY FOR DOING REAL SHIT. I could go on for hours on how fucked up our highway system is, and how 80 is a safe speed where I grew up, but this is Virginia where people can't drive.
you straight
Old 11-03-2008, 11:51 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Originally Posted by S2K_Guy
This thread was not for me to complain about my ticket....

It was there to talk about how many cops I saw there! I've never seen so many in one place. I understand that they need to generate revenue, but WHOA!

AGAIN, I know many in this community jump to conclusions, and many more are mostly illiterate, but I WAS NOT PISSED OFF AT THE COPS FOR DOING THEIR JOB. THEY NEED THE MONEY FROM TICKETS TO PAY FOR DOING REAL SHIT. I could go on for hours on how fucked up our highway system is, and how 80 is a safe speed where I grew up, but this is Virginia where people can't drive.
Originally Posted by Speed-O
calm down buddy....all the animosity was directed at the other guy.
CAPZLOKZ BUTTONZ IZ STUK

Most of this was towards stay gay.
Old 11-05-2008, 11:04 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

OPERATION, AIR, LAND & SPEED ENFORCEMENT YIELDS RECORD NUMBER OF DUI ARRESTS ON INTERSTATES 81 & 95
33 DUI Arrests Highest Total Since Program’s Inception

RICHMOND – Operation Air, Land, and Speed returned to Interstates 95 and 81 and yielded 8,152 summonses and arrests during the two-day enforcement operation which took place Saturday, Nov. 1, and ended Sunday, Nov. 2, 2008. The results from this latest traffic safety initiative produced the highest record of drunk-driving arrests for a two-day Operation Air, Land & Speed campaign. The last time Operation Air, Land & Speed focused on I-95 and I-81 was in June where 8,160 violations were cited by Virginia State Police. Despite troopers’ aggressive enforcement efforts, a fatal traffic crash did occur during the evening hours of Sunday, Nov. 2, 2008 along I-81 in Augusta County.

The specialized enforcement yielded 3,527 violations along I-81, which stretches from the Tennessee border to West Virginia. Twelve drunk drivers were arrested and 21 drug/felony arrests were made by state police. Troopers stopped 2,173 speeders and cited 260 reckless drivers. In addition, there were 134 safety belt violations.

Along I-95, which extends from the North Carolina border to Maryland, state police cited 4,625 violations. 21 drunk drivers were arrested and 13 drug/felony arrests were made. State police cited 2,053 drivers for speeding and issued summonses to 650 individuals for reckless driving. In addition, 165 safety belt violations were issued.
Old 11-05-2008, 11:09 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by Digital4N6
OPERATION, AIR, LAND & SPEED ENFORCEMENT YIELDS RECORD NUMBER OF DUI ARRESTS ON INTERSTATES 81 & 95
33 DUI Arrests Highest Total Since Program’s Inception

RICHMOND – Operation Air, Land, and Speed returned to Interstates 95 and 81 and yielded 8,152 summonses and arrests during the two-day enforcement operation which took place Saturday, Nov. 1, and ended Sunday, Nov. 2, 2008. The results from this latest traffic safety initiative produced the highest record of drunk-driving arrests for a two-day Operation Air, Land & Speed campaign. The last time Operation Air, Land & Speed focused on I-95 and I-81 was in June where 8,160 violations were cited by Virginia State Police. Despite troopers’ aggressive enforcement efforts, a fatal traffic crash did occur during the evening hours of Sunday, Nov. 2, 2008 along I-81 in Augusta County.

The specialized enforcement yielded 3,527 violations along I-81, which stretches from the Tennessee border to West Virginia. Twelve drunk drivers were arrested and 21 drug/felony arrests were made by state police. Troopers stopped 2,173 speeders and cited 260 reckless drivers. In addition, there were 134 safety belt violations.

Along I-95, which extends from the North Carolina border to Maryland, state police cited 4,625 violations. 21 drunk drivers were arrested and 13 drug/felony arrests were made. State police cited 2,053 drivers for speeding and issued summonses to 650 individuals for reckless driving. In addition, 165 safety belt violations were issued.
/thread!! By Richards post, they were doing their job and it looks like it worked.
Old 11-05-2008, 11:12 AM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

excelsior~!
Old 11-17-2008, 12:36 PM
AKA: SHY_GUY

S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy

So anyone know how the traffic court judge is like in Petersbug?