Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

SPOTTED: ricers in central V. 2

Old 01-13-2010, 07:36 AM
B Nice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW
Default Re: SPOTTED: ricers in central V. 2

On my way home yesterday I saw a black mid 90s accord with wheels that had red in the middle and silver on the outside. I think his springs must have been cut or something. That thing would hit a small bump and I swear it looked like the body was trying to jump off the wheels for the next 30 seconds. Almost got a pic.

I thought I'd seen the ****** pearls on just about every car out there, but the other day I actually saw a new Dodge Ram with nasty chrome wheels and he'd even put ****** pearls on the fender. I just facepalmed when I saw it.

Old 01-13-2010, 02:08 PM
Registered member

FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO

I think the guys works here at St Francis or must be visiting someone, but I've been seeing this orage mustang (2000ish) with all of your typical bean mods. Aside from the spanish license plate "el ...something" it has this super neat 3" tall cobra hood emblem mounted in the middle of the hood. I tried to get a picture but I only see it @ night and the cell phone camera blows. Sorry =\
Old 01-13-2010, 02:56 PM
Registered Member

bbsIx bbsIx bbsIx bbsIx

Originally Posted by FSTWINO
I think the guys works here at St Francis or must be visiting someone, but I've been seeing this orage mustang (2000ish) with all of your typical bean mods. Aside from the spanish license plate "el ...something" it has this super neat 3" tall cobra hood emblem mounted in the middle of the hood. I tried to get a picture but I only see it @ night and the cell phone camera blows. Sorry =\
shoulda used your headlights.

thats some prime rice sir.
Old 01-16-2010, 11:59 AM
SIDEWAYS!!!!

82v8sDIME has disabled reputation

Spotted this in the Chesterfield auto parts parking lot. haha

Old 01-16-2010, 02:33 PM
Registered Member

slw4dr has much to be proud ofslw4dr has much to be proud ofslw4dr has much to be proud ofslw4dr has much to be proud ofslw4dr has much to be proud ofslw4dr has much to be proud ofslw4dr has much to be proud ofslw4dr has much to be proud ofslw4dr has much to be proud ofslw4dr has much to be proud ofslw4dr has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FSTWINO
That car is always sitting at a house like 3 blocks from me and yes it def. deserves to be in here! I'll try and snap a picture of it tomorrow when it's daylight!
Old 01-16-2010, 03:35 PM
liquor&cheeseburgers

Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy

Saw the outlander at VCC the other day. the gf didnt believe me when i said he was famous
Old 01-30-2010, 07:55 PM
Registered Member

old_skool_jdm is infamous around these partsold_skool_jdm is infamous around these partsold_skool_jdm is infamous around these partsold_skool_jdm is infamous around these partsold_skool_jdm is infamous around these partsold_skool_jdm is infamous around these partsold_skool_jdm is infamous around these partsold_skool_jdm is infamous around these partsold_skool_jdm is infamous around these partsold_skool_jdm is infamous around these partsold_skool_jdm is infamous around these parts

SHITS GOT FIRE ON THE EXUAST IF U LOOK CLOSE LOLZ

Old 02-18-2010, 03:01 PM
Registered Member

95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95

spotted this gem coming through the airport near my work around 1:20pm today
Old 02-22-2010, 10:27 PM
Registered member

widebodyteg94 widebodyteg94 widebodyteg94 widebodyteg94 widebodyteg94 widebodyteg94 widebodyteg94 widebodyteg94 widebodyteg94 widebodyteg94 widebodyteg94

i am very suprised my ricer isnt on here
Old 02-23-2010, 02:03 PM
Went Full Retard

VAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by 95neon95
LOL Rental Car return!

Quick Reply: SPOTTED: ricers in central V. 2