Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

some news

Old 01-16-2007, 07:10 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C89ZX7R is an unknown quantity at this point
Default some news

copied from automotivelifestyle.com which was posted by someone else there .
http://forums.automotivelifestyle.co...?p=14636#14636

well, they have one, there out there stalking and they have a lot of peoples plates and information. The local meets i guess have been bringing alot of atention from the local authorities. As EVERYONE here should know by now i got caught driving on a suspened the other night, and as a result of my stupidity, will have to pay the price. REGARDLESS, theres a few things yall might want to know. there where a NUMBER of cars which drove by, to see if i was ok, and if i was going to be arrested. the officers, which i played buddy buddy with, were naming off the names of half of the drivers which went by. IN PARTICULAR, a certain silver cobra and a red cobalt are NOT safe cars for the owners of those cars to be driving. Quite a few other specific names were dropped by the cops, they know pretty much everything about everyone up there. even people who dont drive. i guess im not surprised, but the info they have is DISTURBING, they know to much personal information on people who overall are doing nothing at all besides chilling. these guys have a very bad attitude towards everyone in the parking lot as a whole, not individuals. I would be very careful if there is ANYTHING done to your car at all, make sure you have both your plates, your exaust is quiet, your tint is legal....they have a check list of cars and the tickets they want to give ya. Othere than that, i got busted good, its gonna suck bad, im a dumb ass.....but ill get over it. just thought id warn you guys, they after a lot of people. ESPECIALLY the cobra.
Old 01-16-2007, 07:17 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic
Default Re: some news

Glad that certain street hasn't been a place of interest to me I wonder how much info, if any, they may be gathering online?
Old 01-16-2007, 07:41 AM
Shift_N/a

Matt64246 has disabled reputation

WOW, thats scary information. well I wont be going back there for a while, sat night was the 1st time in 4months since Ive been out there and somthing like this happens... But really how do they know so much about most of the people up there.......

Was his car taken from him, I was just looking at it that night just to get some ideas for mine....
Old 01-16-2007, 08:42 AM
TERMIN8

ThroatyStang has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Nic
Glad that certain street hasn't been a place of interest to me I wonder how much info, if any, they may be gathering online?
Prolly none. They are just running licence plates when they roll though. Thats how they are getting all the info.

Last edited by ThroatyStang; 01-16-2007 at 09:03 AM.
Old 01-16-2007, 09:44 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

lol@loco's post. He speaks the truth.
Old 01-16-2007, 10:36 AM
TERMIN8

ThroatyStang has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by C89ZX7R
copied from automotivelifestyle.com which was posted by someone else there .
http://forums.automotivelifestyle.co...?p=14636#14636

well, they have one, there out there stalking and they have a lot of peoples plates and information. The local meets i guess have been bringing alot of atention from the local authorities. As EVERYONE here should know by now i got caught driving on a suspened the other night, and as a result of my stupidity, will have to pay the price. REGARDLESS, theres a few things yall might want to know. there where a NUMBER of cars which drove by, to see if i was ok, and if i was going to be arrested. the officers, which i played buddy buddy with, were naming off the names of half of the drivers which went by. IN PARTICULAR, a certain silver cobra and a red cobalt are NOT safe cars for the owners of those cars to be driving. Quite a few other specific names were dropped by the cops, they know pretty much everything about everyone up there. even people who dont drive. i guess im not surprised, but the info they have is DISTURBING, they know to much personal information on people who overall are doing nothing at all besides chilling. these guys have a very bad attitude towards everyone in the parking lot as a whole, not individuals. I would be very careful if there is ANYTHING done to your car at all, make sure you have both your plates, your exaust is quiet, your tint is legal....they have a check list of cars and the tickets they want to give ya. Othere than that, i got busted good, its gonna suck bad, im a dumb ass.....but ill get over it. just thought id warn you guys, they after a lot of people. ESPECIALLY the cobra.
So did the cops tell you all of this. That they are "After, these people."
Old 01-16-2007, 11:17 AM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

fuck that I am not going to that meet again
Its not worth it for just showing up somewhere and getting categorized into a group of mischiefs when you are not even doing anything illegal

Not that I hangout there alot but man this is crazy, its not worth tarnishing my good record
Old 01-16-2007, 01:14 PM
Shift_N/a

Matt64246 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Godzilla
Its not worth it for just showing up somewhere and getting categorized into a group of mischiefs when you are not even doing anything illegal

Not that I hangout there alot but man this is crazy, its not worth tarnishing my good record
I agree 100%...
Old 01-16-2007, 02:21 PM
EMF Member #12

brnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond repute

+1
Old 01-16-2007, 02:45 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Hence why I dont go out there.

Quick Reply: some news