Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Single axle utility trailer, free to use if you store it at your place

Old 06-06-2006, 10:39 AM
superuser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Post Single axle utility trailer, free to use if you store it at your place

New renter has a single axle utility trailer with sides that he uses to transport his motorcycle. Registered with Tennessee tags (no VA state inspection necessary). He is looking to store it somewhere and is offering it up for anyone to use for the summer as long as they can park it at their place.

Good for hauling around car parts, mulch, lawnmowers, atv's, whatever. He would prefer to keep it in the 804.

Old 06-06-2006, 11:27 AM
MoltenMetalFuzion

GoldenLeg13 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Single axle utility trailer, free to use if you store it at your place

Damn... I wish it was a car trailor.... it might have tempted me to pick up a few projects for the summer
Old 06-06-2006, 12:09 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: Single axle utility trailer, free to use if you store it at your place

I have a dual axle car trailer that I loan out to responsible people who need it. It's the big ball hitch (1-5/8") but I have that on a 2" box hitch if you need to borrow it. Can't make it out in that pic, but it's to the left of the garage. Here's a link to the trailer with internally stowed ramps. There is a wimpy electric winch detached from it's post in that pic.
Old 06-06-2006, 12:15 PM
MoltenMetalFuzion

GoldenLeg13 has disabled reputation

Please please don't tempt me
Old 06-07-2006, 01:05 PM
Grrrrrrr!

BigCheese has disabled reputation

I wish I had know I would have paid you $$ to roll up to fredricksburg and pick up a 77 skylark for me
Old 06-07-2006, 02:18 PM
superuser

I go up I-95 past Fredericksburg nearly 2x a month.
Old 06-08-2006, 12:14 PM
95cobra/95gsx/99cbr

cobra29svt is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Not Stock
I have a dual axle car trailer that I loan out to responsible people who need it. It's the big ball hitch (1-5/8") but I have that on a 2" box hitch if you need to borrow it. Can't make it out in that pic, but it's to the left of the garage. Here's a link to the trailer with internally stowed ramps. There is a wimpy electric winch detached from it's post in that pic.
wanna sell it?
Old 06-08-2006, 05:28 PM
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

man i wish one of my cars had a hitch, i would definatly store it. i have plenty of room and i need a trailer every so often. find me a hitch setup for a 90 sentra and ill be willing to store it.
Old 06-08-2006, 06:25 PM
superuser

Originally Posted by jjkamikaze
man i wish one of my cars had a hitch, i would definatly store it. i have plenty of room and i need a trailer every so often. find me a hitch setup for a 90 sentra and ill be willing to store it.
DrawTite-Hitches.com has them for $150 and claims a 30 minute install. Am sure a neighbor or friend would loan you a vehicle to tow some stuff around every once in awhile. Heck, you know I do!
Old 06-09-2006, 04:10 AM
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

nope that one wont fit mine. its for the awd sentra wagon i think

Quick Reply: Single axle utility trailer, free to use if you store it at your place