Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Saturday Night Vid

Old 05-19-2005, 12:52 PM
1-877-TURBOKT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of
Default Re: Saturday Night Vid

Originally Posted by 93Eunos
no your being flamed because your video is fucking retarded.

and don't start "threatening" shit. have some dignity.
This video was put up here simply on request, so please don't try to bring this up on me, you guys are entitled to your opinions about it. But Chris is just a different situation entirely. I'm sorry I forgot that I put this video up on the board to fit into the drag va crowd. Im so sorry guys, Im just not cool enough. Some people just wanted to have it on their computer.
Old 05-19-2005, 01:45 PM
Registered Member

mAydAy is an unknown quantity at this point

Waste of bandwidth.
Old 05-19-2005, 02:11 PM
Registered Member

reneponac will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by BLACKSTI04
Some people just wanted to have it on their computer.
Its called EMAIL/FTP/CD/DVD/ZIP DISK/JUMP DRIVE/LAN/GET YOUR OWN FUCKING WEBSITE.
Old 05-19-2005, 02:37 PM
1-877-TURBOKT

AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by reneponac
Its called EMAIL/FTP/CD/DVD/ZIP DISK/JUMP DRIVE/LAN/GET YOUR OWN FUCKING WEBSITE.

Is this your website?
Old 05-19-2005, 02:41 PM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BLACKSTI04
You're not going to be doing so well, if you keep this childish shit up. All I did was post a video up that some people asked me to. But that doesn't mean you have to jump all over it, and flame me simply because that's all you can do on this site. I don't expect a response, how about you just stop...

he's not going to be doing so well??
I had chris say all that shit so please come to me and do something about it. ill hang your father
Old 05-19-2005, 04:20 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Learn the language and how to use the Internet or go home and stand in a bread line.

Your sig is very offensive, "Richmond Porch Monkeys?" WTF were you thinking? BAN!

My grandfather was a P.O.W. in a Russian goulag. As a child, my grandmother was kicked off their farm which resided in annexed territory then buried her family by hand in Siberian snow.
Old 05-19-2005, 04:45 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Originally Posted by FlodaSE-R
hey pip...
Old 05-19-2005, 04:49 PM
1-877-TURBOKT

Originally Posted by Not Stock
Learn the language and how to use the Internet or go home and stand in a bread line.

Your sig is very offensive, "Richmond Porch Monkeys?" WTF were you thinking? BAN!

My grandfather was a P.O.W. in a Russian goulag. As a child, my grandmother was kicked off their farm which resided in annexed territory then buried her family by hand in Siberian snow.
You have no idea to what that sig is reffering to do you? It's not directed at Richmond. If that shit is really true, then i feel bad for you grandparents, that place sucked when Stalin was in power or communist in general.
Old 05-19-2005, 04:50 PM
Desolation

Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch

Originally posted by FlodaSE-R

hey pip...
Ah Kevin, allow me to be of assistance...

hey типун
Old 05-19-2005, 04:51 PM
1-877-TURBOKT

Originally Posted by Mumbles
Ah Kevin, allow me to be of assistance...

hey типун
????? типун wtf?? is that

Quick Reply: Saturday Night Vid