Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

RPM's feautered custom "07 BMW AC Shnitzer 530i Bodykit install of the week "

Old 01-23-2009, 10:27 AM
learn me sum maff!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative
Default Re: RPM's feautered custom "07 BMW AC Shnitzer 530i Bodykit install of the week "

Originally Posted by mntegra01
my new background, thanks!
np always here to hate on some baddies at RPM
Old 01-23-2009, 11:19 AM
Registered Member

ludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these parts
Default Re: RPM's feautered custom "07 BMW AC Shnitzer 530i Bodykit install of the week "

honestly - aside from all these guys being retards. Fitment on the kit looks like ass.
Old 01-23-2009, 11:22 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Fuck fitment....the whole thing looks like shit
Old 01-23-2009, 02:02 PM
Boosted

Lonewolf64 has disabled reputation

I know this guy: he goes to my school--I can see his parking tag.
Old 01-23-2009, 02:23 PM
learn me sum maff!

anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative

tell him his car is a peice of s***
Old 01-23-2009, 04:04 PM
RAMNATION

deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy

Originally Posted by anti-derivative
just for you mntegra01 =D

LOL
Old 01-23-2009, 04:20 PM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

Old 01-23-2009, 05:09 PM
learn me sum maff!

so what does KK and RPM have in common?

They both powder coat their shit and they're all "custom" made-to-order

Last edited by anti-derivative; 01-23-2009 at 05:32 PM.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:48 PM

spoonej1 has disabled reputation

^^^^^^^ Funny Stuff ^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 01-26-2009, 02:53 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Bet they got ripped off terribly.

Quick Reply: RPM's feautered custom "07 BMW AC Shnitzer 530i Bodykit install of the week "