Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Richmond sat. nite

Old 08-05-2005, 10:58 PM
speed racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Richmond sat. nite

Originally Posted by Chris4130
I'm goign to try and say this as nice as I possibly can (which is hard for me to do so bare with me)

Umm.. you seriously should edit you whole post... now.

If you think your POS could ever have a dream of staying with his car you have serious issues. Stop being ignorant and talking about shit you don't know about... especially when that guys "POS" runs 11's easily.

You have no idea what your talking about so stop. You dirve a stock mustang GT and your gonna talk shit to a guy who makes easily twice the power you do (probably a good bit more than that) in a lighter car... HAHAHAHAHA Get your flame suit ready, because you sound like a ignorant redneck.
Chris: you know the funny thing is the guys with the really fast cars on this borad dont run off at the mouth , and have the most repect for all cars if it fast its fast ,and i like them and respect them alot for that

because as any one know im not even in the same class as MM and crazylegs and you will never see me talkign shit about them or to them just because they drive a domestics, its CALLED RESPECT! but one day ill run across crazylegs or MM to try him and see what happens why not!

if anyone knows me im a very chill guy that dont talk shit to any one people just do it for me not like i ask , i know when crazylegs went out there 9times out of 10 people told him ill run him not even know any thing they just want somthing to say,yah know how it is i cant go any where with out 20people or much more coming to me about a race every time i drive the car out im not looking for race
Old 08-06-2005, 12:15 AM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

Originally Posted by StangGT804
Is this directed towards FORDS or all domestics!!? Hondas will never be on the level of fords/domestics! And THATS THAT! I understand you thinks its ""cool"" to buy a POS and then put $5 grand and run 13 or 14's!! Wow So NOT IMPRESSIVE! The only thing i will give honda's r there good gas mileage/light weight! Not saying they cannot be made quick, but quick and FAST are two diff things! While your putting $5 grand into your car, I put an exhaust, gears, and tune, and my "ford" will still be WHOPPIN on ur lil honda! JUS FACTS!!!
bwahahahaha! Thats one of the most ignorant things i've ever read. Let me know if you want to ever run my honda in your stang. Heck i'll whoop your stock gt just like all the others without even having swapped to a larger engine in my honda.
Old 08-06-2005, 12:56 AM
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R

Originally Posted by sohc_mshue
bwahahahaha! Thats one of the most ignorant things i've ever read. Let me know if you want to ever run my honda in your stang. Heck i'll whoop your stock gt just like all the others without even having swapped to a larger engine in my honda.

haha. very ignorant comment that dude made. I like picking on cocky GT owners. He can come get some of my family sedan as well.
Old 08-06-2005, 04:40 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

My Mustang runs from gas pump to gas pump.
Old 08-06-2005, 10:21 AM
Shut Up & Lift

StangGT804 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wasnt really talking towards anyone's "personal"car or honda! I was talking about hondas vs stangs in GENERAL!!! How bout when I drop a s/c in my stang, then well run, HOWS THAT?? lol Then well see..
Old 08-06-2005, 10:27 AM
Shut Up & Lift

StangGT804 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dont think you would "WHOOP" my stock stang but would maybe beat me. Wow you would barely or maybe not even beat a stock GT good for you! You have a turbo n other mods, i dont have Any and could prolly still hang with you, i bet! Hondas are way overrated!!!
Old 08-06-2005, 10:28 AM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

Is this the guy that "tuned" Ben's hatch?
Old 08-06-2005, 10:37 AM
speed racer

DLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by StangGT804
I wasnt really talking towards anyone's "personal"car or honda! I was talking about hondas vs stangs in GENERAL!!! How bout when I drop a s/c in my stang, then well run, HOWS THAT?? lol Then well see..
How about you do that and ill still run you any day ,wow your car may run a 12's with it and ill still blow your doors off
Old 08-06-2005, 10:43 AM
speed racer

soory N/A but a allmotor stang are one of the weakest V8 out there they suck but as any one know i can put a turbo on a gokart and make it fast
Old 08-06-2005, 10:43 AM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

Originally Posted by DLB1994
soory N/A but a allmotor stang are one of the weakest V8 out there they suck but as any one know i can put a turbo on a gokart and make it fast
the ignorance is overwhelming.

Quick Reply: Richmond sat. nite