Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Richmond meets....

Old 12-27-2007, 08:20 AM
Slow as Shit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow
Default Re: Richmond meets....

Originally Posted by WallysDa
I wish we had the same scene we did about 2-3 years back when we would fill up the whole kroger parking lot every friday and saturday, those were the good ol days.
That sucked as well. Nothing came from there but people talking smack, not racing, but waiving guns.
Old 12-27-2007, 08:50 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

What about a cookout and softball at Rockwood on the southside one Saturday in February?
Old 12-27-2007, 09:03 AM
In TATTRAT we trust

BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE

Meets again in Richmond would be nice if the BS stays away.
Old 12-27-2007, 09:10 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Originally Posted by Digital4N6
What about a cookout and softball at Rockwood on the southside one Saturday in February?

Those were good times.
Old 12-27-2007, 09:12 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

The BS stays away when the quality of people (rather than quantity) increases. Usually done with a cover charge of some sort (must purchase food from restaurant allowing use of their parking lot, car show with prizes) or at the very least have it during the daytime.

Free gatherings in after-hours lots (ie: trespassing) by troublemaker teenagers showing off get shut down quickly. There is a *huge* difference between those "meets" and organized events.
Old 12-27-2007, 09:24 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

The BS stays away when the quality of people (rather than quantity) increases. Usually done with a cover charge of some sort (must purchase food from restaurant allowing use of their parking lot, car show with prizes) or at the very least have it during the daytime.

Free gatherings in after-hours lots (ie: trespassing) by troublemaker teenagers showing off get shut down quickly. There is a *huge* difference between those "meets" and organized events.

CW20 was good for a while, but it got bad when the ricers showed up.

Glad you made a comeback!
Old 12-27-2007, 09:25 AM
Registered Member

Slow EG8 has disabled reputation

lets do it. im sure i can get some people to drive down from fredericksburg.
Old 12-27-2007, 12:01 PM
i <3 my neon

TheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the rough

I have no problem paying or w/e to have some quality meets
Old 12-27-2007, 12:19 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

We tried to plan one earlier. But no one showed up, and the 5-0 did.
Old 12-27-2007, 01:35 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by Albuoy Moussoui
We tried to plan one earlier. But no one showed up, and the 5-0 did.
It all boils down to the type of crowd. I have gone to Subaru meets without a single problem at all. We have also had BBQ's at Rockwood park with zero problems and no cops at any event. I also think having an establishment support a particular meet may help. However, the crowd will have to help to make this work. I know The Subaru Show I had at my work was a huge success, plenty of vendors there, a decent amount of cars and not a single problem.

It can be done in Richmond, it will take a lot of work and support.

Quick Reply: Richmond meets....