Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Richmond Dragway 10/14/05

Old 10-16-2005, 06:14 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
zx12guy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Richmond Dragway 10/14/05

Originally Posted by slvrgtstang
it would be pointless for me, i have a CAI, he didn't. I figure it would do the same thing. Though its really hard to tell. I'll have to try that next time.

Is it an in the fender cai? If not then it would be more efficient for you, stocker has the heat shield blocking air. Also Brian T made a good point, if you aren't consistent then you'd have to go by your trap as it doesn't lie.
Old 10-16-2005, 06:26 PM
Registered Member

slvrgtstang has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by zx12guy
Is it an in the fender cai? If not then it would be more efficient for you, stocker has the heat shield blocking air. Also Brian T made a good point, if you aren't consistent then you'd have to go by your trap as it doesn't lie.
its an in fender cai. Yeah i know I was sorta consistent + or - a tenth or a few 100'ths. I'm sure with another night at the track I could do better, of course probably not into the 13.5X's that some other people have gotten with a stock car.
Old 10-16-2005, 06:27 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

The only CAI's worth a damn is the K&N FIPK and the JLT then followed by the Densecharger.
Old 10-16-2005, 06:35 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Woodrow
The only CAI's worth a damn is the K&N FIPK and the JLT then followed by the Densecharger.
well atleast I have one that works. Though I doubt mark would sell me something that wouldn't work.
Old 10-16-2005, 06:39 PM
Registered Member

zx12guy is an unknown quantity at this point

its an in fender cai. Yeah i know I was sorta consistent + or - a tenth or a few 100'ths. I'm sure with another night at the track I could do better, of course probably not into the 13.5X's that some other people have gotten with a stock car.
Ahh, then yea it would be a waste of your time.
Old 10-16-2005, 06:45 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

well atleast I have one that works. Though I doubt mark would sell me something that wouldn't work.
LOL. You think because it was sold, it must work? Hell The diablo predator is sold, but a waste of $$ and better programmers out there that do work. Mark is a knowledgable and a stand up guy and sells the best. However, just because he does, doesn't mean the next guy will. I have been ripped off by plenty of people in this market.
Old 10-16-2005, 07:05 PM
Registered Member

LOL. You think because it was sold, it must work? Hell The diablo predator is sold, but a waste of $$ and better programmers out there that do work. Mark is a knowledgable and a stand up guy and sells the best. However, just because he does, doesn't mean the next guy will. I have been ripped off by plenty of people in this market.
No I never said "because something was sold" its gonna work. Shit that stupid thing you stick in your intake that spins the air up, the turbonator, is sold. stupid piece of crap doesn't work. I just said that this cold air intake I have is sold and does work.
Old 10-17-2005, 05:35 AM
Registered Member

cardana24 cardana24 cardana24 cardana24 cardana24 cardana24 cardana24 cardana24 cardana24 cardana24 cardana24

I was there....I did not run into anyone from drag, that I am aware of. I got there late and only got in two runs
Old 10-17-2005, 02:20 PM
Registered Member

Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick

I have to say if you're going the heads/cams route, than I would definately recommend the VT cams. Although everyone talking about how great Steen/Ed Clark is, I know BCisme has a 2v N/A heads/cams/tune done by them and he's not very happy with the #'s. I personally wouldn't let Ed Clark touch my car, every car I've seen in person he has touched has been fucked up one way or another. Including mine, which is the reason I sold it and went to the darkside.

Last edited by Fat Nick; 10-17-2005 at 02:23 PM.
Old 10-17-2005, 02:21 PM
Registered Member

Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick

Smart man.

Quick Reply: Richmond Dragway 10/14/05