Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Richmond Area - New Defined Interest In Auto

Old 07-30-2013, 06:59 PM
Ready To Learn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xdreamxz has disabled reputation
Default Richmond Area - New Defined Interest In Auto

I've been "into" cars for as long as I can remember, and i'm just recently really taking a serious interesting in learning the in and outs about them physically..I'm not sure how big the car culture is here in richmond, though I've lived here my entire life and have spotted some seriously clean projects from time to time..i never came across any meets or teams to check out.

I figured i'd at least join what looks like the closest thing to a local online community here. (though it seems most of you are the generic forum left brained fucks with only your e-dick pov in mind) but i figured i could find a least a few people to help get me where i want to "be".

As of now I only drive my gf's maxima (auto) , but i just got a new (more than decently paying) job and hopefully i'll be able to pick up something decent to start with..
(by late this year?/early next year?)

My question to the few knowledgeable/non-fuckheads that i HAVE seen in my time of lurking is, what brand (or model even) do you think would be a decent starter for someone new to modifying? i had a honda hatch or vw golf in mind but maybe someone has some other opinions in mind..looking for something inexpensive and open to mods..it will be my first manual so it'll be something to beat up/fix. ( eventually want to invest into a G35 coupe or Subaru )

I'm very open to learning, I've been researching online but looking for actual "work" and i'm actually hoping to find a few gear heads (or shop) to chill with to pick up some tips

feel free to PM
Old 07-30-2013, 07:00 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: Richmond Area - New Defined Interest In Auto

How old are you?
Old 07-30-2013, 07:18 PM
Ready To Learn

Old 07-30-2013, 07:37 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

Originally Posted by xdreamxz
I've been "into" cars for as long as I can remember, and i'm just recently really taking a serious interesting in learning the in and outs about them physically..I'm not sure how big the car culture is here in richmond, though I've lived here my entire life and have spotted some seriously clean projects from time to time..i never came across any meets or teams to check out.

I figured i'd at least join what looks like the closest thing to a local online community here. (though it seems most of you are the generic forum left brained fucks with only your e-dick pov in mind) but i figured i could find a least a few people to help get me where i want to "be".

As of now I only drive my gf's maxima (auto) , but i just got a new (more than decently paying) job and hopefully i'll be able to pick up something decent to start with..

My question to the few knowledgeable/non-fuckheads that i HAVE seen in my time of lurking is, what brand (or model even) do you think would be a decent starter for someone new to modifying? i had a honda hatch or vw golf in mind but maybe someone has some other opinions in mind..looking for something inexpensive and open to mods..it will be my first manual so it'll be something to beat up/fix. ( eventually want to invest into a G35 coupe or Subaru )

I'm very open to learning, I've been researching online but looking for actual "work" and i'm actually hoping to find a few gear heads (or shop) to chill with to pick up some tips

feel free to PM
Old 07-30-2013, 07:42 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

this is going to go just swimmingly.
Old 07-30-2013, 07:53 PM
Ready To Learn

*prepares for generic meme flood and assumptions of age*
Old 07-30-2013, 07:55 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

feel free to PM
Apparently you weren't very open to learning English and grammar.

If you have been lurking long enough, like you imply, you should know where you need to start, and go from there. Also, a new job doesn't mean you are going to be taking on a car payment, focus on the job, develop some rapport, gain some stability and THEN worry about a car. If you are 19, don't have a car, only drive your girls car, you have a lot more to get inline before you worry about modding a car. A good make/model is something that you can afford, is decent for an A->B car, you can cover the insurance on, save save save, get your other priorities inline, THEN start worrying about a car to fuck around with.

I'm sure some of the more "non-left brained, non-generic-non e-dick POV" members will be just TICKLED to chime in, as will the few NON-FUCKHEADS you have noticed in your time lurking.

Welcome to the forum, you are really off to a rousing start!
Old 07-30-2013, 08:25 PM
Ready To Learn

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
Apparently you weren't very open to learning English and grammar.

If you have been lurking long enough, like you imply, you should know where you need to start, and go from there. Also, a new job doesn't mean you are going to be taking on a car payment, focus on the job, develop some rapport, gain some stability and THEN worry about a car. If you are 19, don't have a car, only drive your girls car, you have a lot more to get inline before you worry about modding a car. A good make/model is something that you can afford, is decent for an A->B car, you can cover the insurance on, save save save, get your other priorities inline, THEN start worrying about a car to fuck around with.

I'm sure some of the more "non-left brained, non-generic-non e-dick POV" members will be just TICKLED to chime in, as will the few NON-FUCKHEADS you have noticed in your time lurking.

Welcome to the forum, you are really off to a rousing start!
touche, i am taking heed to your words...also, i'm very much aware of the fact that the job doesn't = car, but i know that is my next step since i have everything else (priorities?) taken care of as I have my own apt and bills are paid on time. (current job/new job) Either way,i am soaking up your pov on the topic and hoping others can also contribute some useful knowledge.
Old 07-31-2013, 05:31 AM
Registered member

Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond

touche, i am taking heed to your words...also, i'm very much aware of the fact that the job doesn't = car, but i know that is my next step since i have everything else (priorities?) taken care of as I have my own apt and bills are paid on time. (current job/new job) Either way,i am soaking up your pov on the topic and hoping others can also contribute some useful knowledge.
"taking heed to your words"? Don't try so hard, little love muffin. If you want something inexpensive and open to mods, get a fucking huffy. 10 cent baseball card and that motherfucker will sound like vtec. Add some streamers and you'll have all the little girls sweating you hardcore. Your "priorities" are far from in order if you think getting a car to mod is the next step. You need reliable transportation, so when your girlfriend realizes what a fucktard you are, you won't be walking to work. THEN consider a race car.
Old 07-31-2013, 05:50 AM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

lol i liked the part where OP said he "I only drive my gf's maxima (auto)"

Quick Reply: Richmond Area - New Defined Interest In Auto