Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Richmond Activities

Old 12-28-2007, 05:12 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SS BEEOTCH has disabled reputation
Default Richmond Activities

Hey guys, I live in the 757 area, and its getting pretty boring. I looked up some things to do as far as "nightlife" in the Richmond area, but I can't find too much. I saw a couple clubs that had good and bad reviews. I saw reviews for a club called "Catch 22" but I cannot find any numbers or websites or w/e. So is there any thing to do up there?
Old 12-28-2007, 05:21 PM
Fuckinitupagain

Strychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Richmond Activities

What kinda music are you into? I know a few good places to go, but not if you aren't into the music/lifestyle haha.
Old 12-28-2007, 05:26 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by SS BEEOTCH
Hey guys, I live in the 757 area, and its getting pretty boring. I looked up some things to do as far as "nightlife" in the Richmond area, but I can't find too much. I saw a couple clubs that had good and bad reviews. I saw reviews for a club called "Catch 22" but I cannot find any numbers or websites or w/e. So is there any thing to do up there?
don't waste your time

If you like clubbing try NOVA
Old 12-28-2007, 05:27 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

ohh yeah and catch22 is HORRIBLE
Old 12-28-2007, 05:28 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

I haven't been to a club here in 5 years. Last time I was at Catch 22 in 2002, It sucked.
Old 12-28-2007, 05:50 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Strychnine
What kinda music are you into? I know a few good places to go, but not if you aren't into the music/lifestyle haha.
I'm into anything. The clubs around here are strictly hip/hop grind dancing, but I would go to a Metal/rave club or w/e or hip/hop

Originally Posted by Chapter8
don't waste your time

If you like clubbing try NOVA
Where at in NOVA?

Originally Posted by Woodrow
I haven't been to a club here in 5 years. Last time I was at Catch 22 in 2002, It sucked.
Oh really? All the reviews I read were from like 2004 and shit...so I just assumed the closed down. I figured since Richmond is fairly big it would have some good spots. The spots here would be great but there are so many military guys, the ratios of men:woman are horrible
Old 12-28-2007, 09:58 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

If I am not mistaken Catch 22 is no longer a club. And all the other clubs are a sausage fest.

I only go downtown, if I am going to Sahara's, Sine's, Cha Cha's, or Lucky Buddha.
Old 12-28-2007, 10:47 PM
Registered Member

dankbaber is an unknown quantity at this point

If you're bored in 757..don't come to Richmond. But then again, I'm not a "clubber'.
Old 12-28-2007, 10:48 PM
throwbAcura

dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22

Dude, you're 20.
Old 12-28-2007, 10:49 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Albuoy Moussoui
If I am not mistaken Catch 22 is no longer a club. And all the other clubs are a sausage fest.

I only go downtown, if I am going to Sahara's, Sine's, Cha Cha's, or Lucky Buddha.
Yea I didn't think it was anymore, cuz there wasn't a number listed. I have never gone to a titty bar, but I don't really hava a desire to cuz taking one of those girls home is like taking a bartender home. Chances are unlikely. I go to clubs to meet people but I guess Richmond aint no better than here.

Quick Reply: Richmond Activities