Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

richmond

Old 03-09-2003, 04:12 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default richmond

so me and some friends went down to richmond friday night, we were gonna check out target.. these guys come up to us at a gas station and tell us to come to some race spot.. so our group follows them.. that shit was hilarious.. it was a bunch of ghettofied ricemobiles racing on some street off of broad street.. that place was so ghetto.. there were like 10 guys that were all sharing the same NOS bottle (jsut trading it around between cars between races).. man people like that crack me up.. lol the fastest car there was a GS-T with rims of the wrong offset. those people live in a world where a 15 second car is "nasty" "fast" or "crazy fast". lol.. damn i wish my car had been working! was funny shit although i don't plan on going back there much it was so far in the ghetto i think the cops would be afraid to come out there to bust it. i would.
Old 03-09-2003, 04:23 PM
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

HA! wish i knew wher that was at. which end of broad... like where about (what stores are around)?

target wasn't much fun since the 2 cops decided to show up and just became a presence that was unshakeable. it kinda sucked. that's the last time im bringin out the 85 for a good while.
Old 03-09-2003, 04:57 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally posted by fatboyee
HA! wish i knew wher that was at. which end of broad... like where about (what stores are around)?

target wasn't much fun since the 2 cops decided to show up and just became a presence that was unshakeable. it kinda sucked. that's the last time im bringin out the 85 for a good while.
check your PMs.. those guys need to see a REAL car for once
Old 03-11-2003, 10:45 AM
Registered Member

S13wannabe is an unknown quantity at this point

who gets together in richmond ? I'm in the process of moving there, i'm always there on the weekends.