Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

ricer or racer?

Old 11-23-2004, 04:36 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RICE ETR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ricer or racer?

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?te...12964040605221
Old 11-23-2004, 04:37 PM
Registered Member

Default Re: ricer or racer?

Racer X
You scored -34%

Congratulations. You are the real thing. Chances are you could tear down your engine and put it back together in a weekend. You know a decent amount about racing dynamics. The "FATHF" culture has been a bane to your existence since you've been in the game for years before that horrid movie was released. Auto-x, drag racing, track time, you know enough to not sound like an ass while talking about it, and you can probably hold your own on the track too. Race on, good citizen, for you are a true Racer.
Old 11-23-2004, 04:48 PM
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

Gran Turismorator
You scored -24%

You are a respectable tuner. You probably subscribe to one or more tuner magazines and know, quite a bit about your car and/or racing in general. Either that or you play a shitload of GT3. At any rate, you recognize the difference between a wastegate and a blow-off valve. In time, and with practice, you may attain "Racer X" status since it is supposed that you are relatively new to tuning and still have much to learn. Keep, working, and thank the maker that you're not a ricer.

I guess that's true except I've never played GT3 in my life. I don't own a PS2
Old 11-23-2004, 04:49 PM
you put what, where?

su_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these parts

Racer X
You scored -25%

Congratulations. You are the real thing. Chances are you could tear down your engine and put it back together in a weekend. You know a decent amount about racing dynamics. The "FATHF" culture has been a bane to your existence since you've been in the game for years before that horrid movie was released. Auto-x, drag racing, track time, you know enough to not sound like an ass while talking about it, and you can probably hold your own on the track too. Race on, good citizen, for you are a true Racer.

Stupid up pipe- I dont have one of those
Old 11-23-2004, 04:53 PM
Kicking Ass

damn I was a percentage from getting Racer X. Motherfucker.

And yeah, I don't have an IC. I'm pretty sure I messed up that question.
Old 11-23-2004, 04:55 PM
you put what, where?

su_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these parts

yeah, mine goes
Combustion-> Turbos -> IC -> Throttlebody -> Engine -> turbos or downpipe
Old 11-23-2004, 05:01 PM
Registered Member

Combustion-> Turbos -> IC -> Throttlebody -> Engine -> turbos or downpipe
That's all wrong..... it would either go combustion, turbos, downpipes or turbo discharge, IC, TB, engine, combustion, turbos, dp....
if not u have a muffed up sytem there.
Old 11-23-2004, 05:02 PM
Kicking Ass

Yeah my setups easy.

combustion:turbo:engine:turbo: DP

the liquid/air would go between the turbo and engine on the intake side. I'm not sure where an air/air goes.
Old 11-23-2004, 05:07 PM
you put what, where?

Originally Posted by RICE ETR
That's all wrong..... it would either go combustion, turbos, downpipes or turbo discharge, IC, TB, engine, combustion, turbos, dp....
if not u have a muffed up sytem there.
my stock bov and crv are attached directly to the turbo manifold but yeah you are pretty much correct.
Old 11-23-2004, 05:23 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

-34%

Quick Reply: ricer or racer?