Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Reputable Shops or independent mechanic that specialize in Honda/Acura in the area?

Old 06-24-2013, 08:30 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bykfixer has disabled reputation
Default Re: Reputable Shops or independent mechanic that specialize in Honda/Acura in the are

Chris at Carlton's Auto in col hghts knows Hondas fairly well and he takes great pride in pleasing the customer.
Old 06-24-2013, 01:58 PM
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov
Default Re: Reputable Shops or independent mechanic that specialize in Honda/Acura in the are

Pm me as well.
Old 06-30-2013, 05:09 AM
Too Old To Care

smilin dave smilin dave smilin dave smilin dave smilin dave smilin dave smilin dave smilin dave smilin dave smilin dave smilin dave

Simply Import, Lakeside area, extremely honest. I highly recommend them for things I cannot or do not have the tools to do.
dave
richmond