Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Redline Customs...

Old 04-14-2008, 07:18 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic
Default Re: Redline Customs...

i think you should goto the shop !!!!

Last edited by onlystackmatic; 04-14-2008 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Spellcheck
Old 04-14-2008, 01:00 PM
Went Full Retard

VAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these parts

They said they could fix my car in 2 days...well, it's been 2 weeks, and still no car. No call, no reply...nothing.
Old 04-14-2008, 05:32 PM
secret-asian-man!!

club_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to all

Originally Posted by VAVolvo
They said they could fix my car in 2 days...well, it's been 2 weeks, and still no car. No call, no reply...nothing.
that sucks man

...btw still no response also
Old 04-16-2008, 08:57 AM
Went Full Retard

VAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these parts

They are terrible at communication, I called them yesterday, they said the car would be ready that afternoon. Went there that afternoon, they told me that they are still waiting on a part and it should be ready the next day. Well, it's 1pm, no call, nothing. I'm having doubts that I will see this car this week. I'm pretty pissed.
Old 04-16-2008, 12:13 PM
Went Full Retard

They called me today, I'm glad they did. What's worse than waiting for your ride, is waiting for your ride and left in the dark.
Old 04-16-2008, 12:27 PM
Registered Member

onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic onlystackmatic

Originally Posted by VAVolvo
They called me today, I'm glad they did. What's worse than waiting for your ride, is waiting for your ride and left in the dark.
did they do good work?
Old 04-17-2008, 03:24 AM
secret-asian-man!!

club_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to all

....still have the stickers !!!

Last edited by club_xcursion; 04-17-2008 at 03:26 AM.
Old 04-17-2008, 05:14 AM
Went Full Retard

Originally Posted by onlystackmatic
did they do good work?
Don't know yet, they just told me they are still waiting for a part. But from what everyone else tells me they do great work. I just wish they would have told me they were going to take weeks they said they could do in days.
Old 04-17-2008, 05:58 AM
Registered Member

69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette

Originally Posted by club_xcursion
....still have the stickers !!!
Just drive by his "shop" and talk to him? Posting on here isn't going to do anything.
Old 04-17-2008, 06:03 AM
secret-asian-man!!

yea i know, just hard to find time to head up that way. plus i was hoping he would pm me back saying if he still wanted them or not b/c really dont want to head up there if he doesnt want them anyways. cant force him to give me money for them..thats the bad thing

Quick Reply: Redline Customs...