Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Person hit by truck on Broad Street! Keep him/her in your thoughts!

Old 08-21-2009, 07:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN
Default Person hit by truck on Broad Street! Keep him/her in your thoughts!

Story:

A buddy of mine and i were sitting on the side of broad street just before the 95 exit in the bottom just hanging out. we had been there maybe an hour and a half 2 hours and i get a text from my girlfriend at 10:30-10:45 informing me that she had gotten off work. so we decide to call it a night so i could go spend time with her. we walk up to 12th street and make a left headed towards the bottom. not ONE MINUTE after we left we her something that sounds like plastic breaking and tires locking up. we started to blow it off until we decide we would walk the 10 yards back to broad to see what happened. just as we get to the corner there is a tan 2000 body style gmc/chevy 2500 sitting with one wheel on the median. then maybe 5ft in front of the truck is a person laying half on the median, half on broad street. the person was not moving at all. cops were there within a minute so we couldnt stick around long. im mad we didnt stay 1 minute longer to smoke one last cig so we could have atleast been a witness in favor of whoever was innocent in this horrible accident. thought i would share and ask that everyone keep this person in your thoughts and if you hear or see any updates from news or what not please keep us updated!
Old 08-21-2009, 11:39 PM
:Uses Ninja-Focus:

JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath
Default Re: Person hit by truck on Broad Street! Keep him/her in your thoughts!

Originally Posted by slammedNsloLS
Story:

A buddy of mine and i were sitting on the side of broad street just before the 95 exit in the bottom just hanging out. we had been there maybe an hour and a half 2 hours and i get a text from my girlfriend at 10:30-10:45 informing me that she had gotten off work. so we decide to call it a night so i could go spend time with her. we walk up to 12th street and make a left headed towards the bottom. not ONE MINUTE after we left we her something that sounds like plastic breaking and tires locking up. we started to blow it off until we decide we would walk the 10 yards back to broad to see what happened. just as we get to the corner there is a tan 2000 body style gmc/chevy 2500 sitting with one wheel on the median. then maybe 5ft in front of the truck is a person laying half on the median, half on broad street. the person was not moving at all. cops were there within a minute so we couldnt stick around long. im mad we didnt stay 1 minute longer to smoke one last cig so we could have atleast been a witness in favor of whoever was innocent in this horrible accident. thought i would share and ask that everyone keep this person in your thoughts and if you hear or see any updates from news or what not please keep us updated!
Yeah me and a few friends were at the midlo meet.. then decided to take a cruise out to broad and the west end n what not and the cops were still out there.. i was wondering what was goin on. Hopefully the person is ok.
Old 08-22-2009, 07:33 AM

MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN

yeah it didnt look good, at all
Old 08-23-2009, 01:09 PM
:Uses Ninja-Focus:

JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath

Any info/update on this?
Old 08-23-2009, 01:22 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

Originally Posted by JDMtoDeath
Any info/update on this?
he was hit by a skyline gt-r... to death.
Old 08-23-2009, 02:12 PM
Love to Crx

jfish360 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kim Jong Illin'
cant believe this. No soul i swear.
Old 08-23-2009, 02:19 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by Kim Jong Illin'
with a chevy 2500 conversion none the less
Old 08-23-2009, 02:21 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by jfish360
cant believe this. No soul i swear.

despite the name change..... things will never change, this is dragva......

now if we can put a fence around it w/ a gate.. it resemble more of what it really is.... An inter web Dump....
Old 08-23-2009, 06:44 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

Originally Posted by OhNoez!
despite the name change..... things will never change, this is dragva......

now if we can put a fence around it w/ a gate.. it resemble more of what it really is.... An inter web Dump....
lol @ 08'er.
Old 08-24-2009, 05:14 AM

but seriously, anyone heard anything more about this. i didnt look good as the person in the street wasnt budging!

Quick Reply: Person hit by truck on Broad Street! Keep him/her in your thoughts!