Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

performance shop richmond

Old 09-17-2005, 08:43 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dks2k is an unknown quantity at this point
Default performance shop richmond

hello all.
i just recently purchased a 1996 prelude vtec. has been my "dream" car for the longest time and finally bought one. interested in finding a good shop that can do tuning, and some body work. I'm also thinking about getting a FI and suspension work done. any suggestions?
Old 09-17-2005, 08:53 PM
Registered member

GripSpec has disabled reputation
Default Re: performance shop richmond

Originally Posted by dks2k
performance shop richmond
...thats like trying to find a set of real boobs at Hooters.
Old 09-17-2005, 09:25 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Have you considered the Northern VA area or 757? Western and Central areas will be more domestic-oriented, I've found, while Northern VA and 757 have much larger import markets. Not a good/bad thing, just an observation.
Old 09-17-2005, 09:57 PM
Registered Member

94ta_lt1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey pm me if you want and i can give you some numbers of people i know that actually do the work right
Old 09-17-2005, 10:53 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

I can do whatever suspension work you wana do, plus most bolt on parts. We can dyno the car, but tuning is up to you since we deal in Fords 99% of the time.

Call us @ 784-8851. Ask for Kevin or talk to Mark and say that Kevin told you to call. Shop's name is Performance Autosport. www.performanceautosport.com
Old 09-18-2005, 07:11 AM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

hello all.
i just recently purchased a 1996 prelude vtec. has been my "dream" car for the longest time and finally bought one. interested in finding a good shop that can do tuning, and some body work. I'm also thinking about getting a FI and suspension work done. any suggestions?
If you want to convert to obd1 then i can do your tuning...or if you just get an afc i can do that as well.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:03 AM
speed racer

DLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these parts

hello all.
I have a shop 820 west broad i can do any of your needs to engine buliding ,suspension,turbo kits custom setups and sell and tune hondata can tune most ems if u allready have somthing

I have bulit most the fastest imports in richmond area, i juts put a 400whp lube on the street last week

Kevin next week i should be getting in touch with u soon to use the dyno customer cars, i been using aed dyno since price i wanta do a compare
Old 09-18-2005, 11:51 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Originally Posted by DLB1994
Kevin next week i should be getting in touch with u soon to use the dyno customer cars, i been using aed dyno since price i wanta do a compare
PM sent, we can make a deal, AED dyno blows.
Old 09-18-2005, 04:52 PM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

No offence intended but I wouldn't trust someone to rebuild my engine if they couldn't form a complete, coherent sentence.
Old 09-18-2005, 05:11 PM
speed racer

DLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by The Wok
No offence intended but I wouldn't trust someone to rebuild my engine if they couldn't form a complete, coherent sentence.
I didnt ask to bulid yours

i have done over 50 honda short blocks and many SBC's and motorcycle engines

All i can say is proven!

i do own one of the fastest street honda accords in the states

Quick Reply: performance shop richmond