Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

People who frequent Pick and Pulls...

Old 11-27-2009, 05:12 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation
Default People who frequent Pick and Pulls...

Just figured I ask here before I went out and wasted a ton of time tomorrow.

Has anyone seen any Z32's (300zx) around any local pick and pulls? I mainly am looking for black interior stuff.. CAR, CAP, ETC

Thanks for the help guys.
Old 11-27-2009, 05:14 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: People who frequent Pick and Pulls...

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/pts/1484663475.html
Old 11-27-2009, 07:05 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Chris, CAP and CAR have their inventory on line now, bro. Check it out.
Old 11-27-2009, 07:08 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by FlimFlam
Chris, CAP and CAR have their inventory on line now, bro. Check it out.
WTF! That's fucking amazing.
Old 11-27-2009, 07:35 PM
i <3 my neon

TheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the rough

im going there tomorrow. i need a new fender for my beater
Old 11-28-2009, 06:39 AM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

PM sent
Old 11-28-2009, 01:30 PM
Banned

my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech

people if you see/have a obd0 dx harness please let me know also keep a eye out fo a dc teg
Old 11-29-2009, 08:44 AM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by my88crxvtech
people if you see/have a obd0 dx harness please let me know also keep a eye out fo a dc teg
lol didn't know this was a multi person keep an eye out for thread. damn you people are getting lazy. part of the fun of doing projects is physically getting up off your ass and hitting the yards up w/ your friends. finding random shit and being like wtf did that jack ass do or get hit by. or even teh OH damn I havn't seen one of these in years. to bad its in the yard. now get up off your ass and do work son.
skott b - IRL and internet asshole.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:33 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by OhNoez!
lol didn't know this was a multi person keep an eye out for thread. damn you people are getting lazy. part of the fun of doing projects is physically getting up off your ass and hitting the yards up w/ your friends. finding random shit and being like wtf did that jack ass do or get hit by. or even teh OH damn I havn't seen one of these in years. to bad its in the yard. now get up off your ass and do work son.
skott b - IRL and internet asshole.
haha yea, it's less of being lazy and more of I don't have time. I would love to go around to every yard in/around Richmond one saturday, I actually miss doing that.

I'm very excite to learn CAP and CAR are now online... awesome. Thnx for the pm btw
Old 11-29-2009, 01:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Chris@Fortune
haha yea, it's less of being lazy and more of I don't have time. I would love to go around to every yard in/around Richmond one saturday, I actually miss doing that.

I'm very excite to learn CAP and CAR are now online... awesome. Thnx for the pm btw
np homie. but for real check that spot out, might be further but theres more shit there. yo.

BTW you know where i can get one of those sleeves / spacers that go into the megan rucu's control arms? lol i lost one some where.

Quick Reply: People who frequent Pick and Pulls...