Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Omg

Old 09-20-2003, 02:33 AM
yea, i'm that guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fatboyee has disabled reputation
Default Omg

ok, you go and bust your ass at work (i'm scheduled this week for 56hrs, last week was 44 wtf), come home and put up with the parent's bullshit, required to do b/s chores while your fat-ass little sister just sits there watching television, have to 'report' in as to where you're going and other b/s.

FUCK THAT!

and now they're 'demanding' $200/mo for 'rent'. FUCK THAT. if i'm paying rent i will pay it to someone that i won't have to STILL take shit from. fuck them!

so who's in the market for a roomie of sorts?

holla at ya boy! (yes, feeling black this mornin)
Old 09-20-2003, 03:34 AM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

Hahaha. sucks doesn't it?
Old 09-20-2003, 03:46 AM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

Would be sweet, but I don't think I have the $$ to move out.
Old 09-20-2003, 09:23 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

$200/mo is hella cheap. My utilities run about $180/mo without satellite tv.
Old 09-20-2003, 10:04 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

suck... sounds like my parents...
Old 09-20-2003, 10:18 AM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch

my dad did the same thing... i need 300 a month every 15th of the month.... PEACE! hes a great guy though. i agree man, if hes going to make u pay rent, get your own place for sure
Old 09-20-2003, 11:51 AM
DILLIGAF?

BadBeck is an unknown quantity at this point

just be careful who your r/mate is. best advice you'll ever take-cuz if both your names are on the lease and the other shitface doesnt pay their half, that makes YOU just as responsible. just got out of court back in june. hell i'd like a new r/mate now but that aint gonna happen. anyone w/o a psycho sig. other that doesnt call 45 times a day, literally?
Old 09-20-2003, 12:23 PM
Hating...

JKim has disabled reputation

what kinda parents make you pay rent at ur own house that you grew up in?

its like..."im sorry son...but ur not welcome here anymore...if you dont have the money to pay rent"

thats fucking bullshit parents to expect their own kids to pay rent in their own home.
Old 09-20-2003, 01:41 PM
ooooweee

mz_teaser is an unknown quantity at this point

tell your pops if u pay rent to not get up on your ass about shit since your paying him...;x
Old 09-20-2003, 03:07 PM
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

HA! teazer... you've got alot to learn lol.

i'm a big boy, wanna guess where i get it? yep, the old man. 6-1 320+ and he's solid... yea, uh-huh ima tell him that verbatum lol.

see, it wouldn't be SO bad if they didn't wait until i'm in the hole. i mean shit, i haven't had a job for a lil over a month and they wait until i get my first check to fucking DEMAND payment. that's just bullshit. rude, and completely bullshit.

so im now making 8.50/hr, parents demand $200/mo. and im trying to pay off these school loans (about 4k) that amounted in ONE SEMESTER.

Originally posted by FutureProspect
its like..."im sorry son...but ur not welcome here anymore...if you dont have the money to pay rent"

thats fucking bullshit
Ditto!