Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Nyce1's visits Adrenaline Autoworks after the East Coast Honda Meet...

Old 06-26-2010, 08:34 PM
Shoryuken!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95
Default Nyce1's visits Adrenaline Autoworks after the East Coast Honda Meet...

Here is some footage from the Dyno Shootout at Adrenaline after the ECHM, and some coverage from the meet itself. Mods, if this vid has been posted somewhere else on this forum, please delete. Thanks.

[youtube]fZvlpL73I6k[/youtube]
Old 06-26-2010, 08:45 PM
Officially Official

Good Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Nyce1's visits Adrenaline Autoworks after the East Coast Honda Meet...

That whole video had a combined total of 231 Ft/lbs of torque.
Old 06-28-2010, 10:41 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Nyce1's visits Adrenaline Autoworks after the East Coast Honda Meet...

cool video, tho i heard it doesn't even catch any of the good stuff from the Honda meet itself.

But big ups to Adrenalin for having yet another dope meet after words.
Old 06-29-2010, 04:25 AM
MOAR REP PLZ

Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX

1:50
Old 06-29-2010, 05:16 AM
Am Confused

MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18

This video makes me sad since it show of the fools on the east coast only thing i saw was rota's and cheap build/ebay put togather turbo kits. I want them to come down and ill take them out with some real cars that look nice and make power. I heard that the winning car only made something in the range of 430ish. I can make that on low boost which is sad.
Old 06-29-2010, 06:19 AM
Shoryuken!

Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95

Originally Posted by MustB18
This video makes me sad since it show of the fools on the east coast only thing i saw was rota's and cheap build/ebay put togather turbo kits. I want them to come down and ill take them out with some real cars that look nice and make power. I heard that the winning car only made something in the range of 430ish. I can make that on low boost which is sad.
This was a shootout for the locals in the Richmond area to come out and shoot the shit and have fun. Nobody gave a damn about the numbers on the dyno, we were there to have a good time. We could have easily had some high whp cars there, that would have been no problem.

And so what your car makes that on low boost, nobody cares. MY DA will easily do that number and MORE on 93 pump, we just had boost controller issues with the AEM, but you don't see me putting down other cars that make less power than mine. And I wasn't about to drain my tank & run the race gas map just to prove a point, because I didn't give a shit about a dyno number. And you can't hold an entire coast accountable for a couple of people's behavior.

Like I said, we were there to have fun. Trolling went out with break dancing, so take that shit to another thread, son.

Last edited by Snoop 95; 06-29-2010 at 06:22 AM.
Old 06-29-2010, 07:08 AM
Am Confused

MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18

Its Vadriven there is nothing better to do then talk shit to other people and put there cars down. Well i dont need a race map to make power and i run nothing but 93 pump and i can make good numbers on it all day long. Well it may have been a meet up for local just like ECHM where but alot of trash showed up. Then people wonder why Cali killing it in the car scene look at most the video that are put up about there meets alot more quilty cars and people doing burn outs with more then one wheel spinning.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:14 AM
Registered member

WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E

Originally Posted by MustB18
Its Vadriven there is nothing better to do then talk shit to other people and put there cars down. Well i dont need a race map to make power and i run nothing but 93 pump and i can make good numbers on it all day long. Well it may have been a meet up for local just like ECHM where but alot of trash showed up. Then people wonder why Cali killing it in the car scene look at most the video that are put up about there meets alot more quilty cars and people doing burn outs with more then one wheel spinning.
Really dude? I personally talked to you at meet, and you said your car was having issues. So quit talking shit, when your own car wasn't even capable of putting down any decent numbers. You just come and park hard.

Bring down that pretty lil car, and ill personally put money on a few locals knocking your dick in the dirt. Quit being a hater.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:18 AM

MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN

1:56-2:06. 10 seconds of fame! hahahaa. Pretty cool vid
Old 06-29-2010, 09:45 AM
Registered member

WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E

I lost it at 3:10. Look at the kid at the back of the red supercharged SI as it takes off. HAHAHAHAHA. I know its loud, but really? Kid looks like hes about to die.

Quick Reply: Nyce1's visits Adrenaline Autoworks after the East Coast Honda Meet...