Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Nic vs. 8URV8

Old 07-07-2004, 05:21 AM
Nic
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic
Thumbs down Nic vs. 8URV8

I don't know what you lack most, common sense, driving skills, or horsepower. How many gears can you miss in one 0 - 60 run? So many that I have to come from behind you in the lane and pass you because you're moving so damn slow? And you're dumb enough to think I'm going to race you across the Huegenot/Midlothian intersection? Spin your tires and bust ass through there all you want, but it won't be beside me, jackass. You like that rev limiter, don't you? I'll tell you what though, since you're so intent on racing me in a STOCK Mustang GT, how about you put your money where your fart pipe is, and lay a little green on the table to make it worth my while to hand you your ass?
Old 07-07-2004, 05:25 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK
Default Re: Nic vs. 8URV8

what car?...if i still had my license i would be down...
Old 07-07-2004, 05:37 AM
Registered Member

ANIGAV inc. has disabled reputation

i think 8urv8 would be a black teg?? If so, ive seen it before, very clean
Old 07-07-2004, 06:15 AM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Nic
I don't know what you lack most, common sense, driving skills, or horsepower. How many gears can you miss in one 0 - 60 run? So many that I have to come from behind you in the lane and pass you because you're moving so damn slow? And you're dumb enough to think I'm going to race you across the Huegenot/Midlothian intersection? Spin your tires and bust ass through there all you want, but it won't be beside me, jackass. You like that rev limiter, don't you? I'll tell you what though, since you're so intent on racing me in a STOCK Mustang GT, how about you put your money where your fart pipe is, and lay a little green on the table to make it worth my while to hand you your ass?
actually i know that guy...damn..i think i want to race you nic. you seem so fast and cocky with your V8.i love to race people with v8's because you guys think your cars are "too good" to race integras or other hondas. look for the silver WRX that says "spool up"

Last edited by Up_on1; 07-07-2004 at 04:06 PM.
Old 07-07-2004, 07:17 AM
GM GIRL

'03 Cavy has disabled reputation

I dare you to race my car Nic.
I will kill you.
Old 07-07-2004, 07:51 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

haha twice to day
Old 07-07-2004, 10:30 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DOHC B18
actually i know that guy...damn..i think i want to race you nic. you seem so fast and cocky with your V8.i love to race people with v8 beacuse you guys think your cars are "too good" to race integras or other hondas. look for the silver WRX that says "spool up"
and with good reason

8 cylinders > 4 cylinders
Old 07-07-2004, 10:41 AM
Turbo Whore

Grendelrt(va) is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow I just got on this forum, but there's a lot of shit talking going on haha. So does any of this stuff ever pan out around here, does anyone race? Cause I wanna watch
Old 07-07-2004, 11:20 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by Grendelrt(va)
... does anyone race? Cause I wanna watch
Sure.
Old 07-07-2004, 11:37 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by DOHC B18
actually i know that guy...damn..i think i want to race you nic. you seem so fast and cocky with your V8.i love to race people with v8 beacuse you guys think your cars are "too good" to race integras or other hondas. look for the silver WRX that says "spool up"
Actually I think the other guy instigated the event, not Nic. He just posted about it.

Quick Reply: Nic vs. 8URV8