Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

NEWS FLASH

Old 03-07-2004, 06:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
H8mportzNmySS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NEWS FLASH

Mickey Mouse has (supposedly 700 and some HP) run a new motor best of a hold on to your hats 11.91 WOAH thats $$$ and time well spent huh,Oh and by the way I had MY Super Pro 69 Camaro (5.50s in the 1/8) out for some passes on my new motor and its a 555ci. big block that makes not much more HP than his "new motor" and my car has been 9.50s with my old motor. So if anyone here thinks that they have something to say or run BRING IT ON!
Old 03-07-2004, 06:06 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic
Default Re: NEWS FLASH

Originally Posted by H8mportzNmySS
Mickey Mouse has (supposedly 700 and some HP) run a new motor best of a hold on to your hats 11.91 WOAH thats $$$ and time well spent huh,Oh and by the way I had MY Super Pro 69 Camaro (5.50s in the 1/8) out for some passes on my new motor and its a 555ci. big block that makes not much more HP than his "new motor" and my car has been 9.50s with my old motor. So if anyone here thinks that they have something to say or run BRING IT ON!
Who cares? You're still a flaming homo.
Old 03-07-2004, 06:24 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Last edited by eng; 03-19-2004 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Link the picture next time.
Old 03-07-2004, 06:32 PM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

doesn;t this guy realize nobody likes his gay ass??

I would still love to have davids car over your anyday of the week, instead of talking on the comp. and working on your car u prob never get out, being you can run 9's, I rather be able to run 11's and still have a life.

Now please get off all of our balls.
Old 03-07-2004, 06:39 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

BRING IT ON!
who do you think you are? a fucking cheerleader?
Old 03-07-2004, 06:45 PM

HondaCrusher has disabled reputation

I can still kick the shit out of your candy ass
Old 03-07-2004, 07:16 PM

H8mportzNmySS is an unknown quantity at this point

Im glad YOU think YOU know who I am and that you can kick MY ass! (6'3@235lbs and go to the gym reg.)If you think you can kick my ass honda crusher ill be at Richmond Dragway again on sun w/MY 69 Camaro so let me know and WE WILL SURELY SEE!!!
Old 03-07-2004, 07:19 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

yea sON! i'm gonna woop sum ass y00 holla! i weight 8348 pounds and i frequent sushi bars and then go out sumo wrestlin! DELUX SON DULUX! i crazy foo so don't fuck, i'll sit on you and shit in ya face honda crusher. YEAAAAAAAAAA OKAY? my camaro will leave tread marks on ya face HOLLA, by the way, RICHMOND DRAGWAY 4 oclock, be there or be square. did i mention i'm a 8348 pound sumo wrestler? thats right bitch, i'll woop dat ass y0. bring your glasses cuz we gonna see this s0n. DELUX!

Last edited by Slimsta Jimsta; 03-07-2004 at 07:20 PM. Reason: edided fur SPEELING ERROERS
Old 03-07-2004, 07:22 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Im glad YOU think YOU know who I am and that you can kick MY ass! (6'3@235lbs and go to the gym reg.)If you think you can kick my ass honda crusher ill be at Richmond Dragway again on sun w/MY 69 Camaro so let me know and WE WILL SURELY SEE!!!
lmao!!! Does any else find this incredibly hilarious??? Honda Crusher would make you look like a dwarf. Now go away.
Old 03-07-2004, 07:23 PM
Eat me.

I find no humor in this at all.. Or do i?
(sorry, sugar spaz going)

Quick Reply: NEWS FLASH