Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Need you locals help for the VaDriven BBQ

Old 08-10-2007, 10:09 AM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L
Default Need you locals help for the VaDriven BBQ

I hope that all of you already know that Ive been planning the VaDriven Summer BBQ up here in Richmond since June. There are still some things on the list that we need still and we are going to need extras of just about everything. So what im hoping for is that I can get a group of 10 or more of yall together and hit up the Super Walmart on Forest Hill on Thursday the 16th before the meet to get supplies to make sure we have food,plates and drinks to get things started while everyone else makes there way up here. You dont need to bring much money anything from $10 on up would be a real help. If anyone has questions or need direction to get there feel free to give me a call. Meet up time is 8:00pm. Look for the black Honda Accord with the Vadriven plates. Im going to wait for 15mins outside then ima head in to start shopping.

Eliott

690-3740

Last edited by Young L; 08-16-2007 at 07:41 AM.
Old 08-10-2007, 10:42 AM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need you locals help for the VaDriven BBQ

Ill be happy to kick some towards this
Old 08-10-2007, 10:43 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Man I am slammed with work, getting ready to head out for Uncle Sam for a few weeks, and organizing a car show with the local Nasioc chapter and with Subaru.
Old 08-11-2007, 04:53 AM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

Originally Posted by RCR Roscoe
Ill be happy to kick some towards this
thanks bro

Originally Posted by Woodrow
Man I am slammed with work, getting ready to head out for Uncle Sam for a few weeks, and organizing a car show with the local Nasioc chapter and with Subaru.
Wack....i ship out in sept and im still holdin it down.
Old 08-11-2007, 07:14 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by Young L
Wack....i ship out in sept and im still holdin it down.
Luckily I am out for 2 weeks then come back. I almost decided to stay for another 2 but my civilian job couldn't work it out plus the car show Adam and I are setting up.
Old 08-11-2007, 07:26 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Maybe you should hit up the police to supply some food and drinks, last time there was a vadriven BBQ in richmond they rolled deeper than vadriven members themselves
Old 08-11-2007, 07:41 AM
Slow as Shit

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
Maybe you should hit up the police to supply some food and drinks, last time there was a vadriven BBQ in richmond they rolled deeper than vadriven members themselves
+1

If you can have a vendor or supporter that is willing to help you for some things that would help. I going through that now with Subaru and our vendors to help offset my cost for the food, drinks and prizes for our car show.
Old 08-11-2007, 08:54 AM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
Im not worried about any of that. I payed for a permit to rent the shelter from Richmond City. This isnt like the poorly planned central one like last month.

Originally Posted by Woodrow
+1

If you can have a vendor or supporter that is willing to help you for some things that would help. I going through that now with Subaru and our vendors to help offset my cost for the food, drinks and prizes for our car show.
Wanna be a vendor??
Old 08-11-2007, 10:10 AM
Slow as Shit

I don't own a business or a shop, just work for a dealership as a service writer
Old 08-11-2007, 03:36 PM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

yea i know

Quick Reply: Need you locals help for the VaDriven BBQ