Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

need some welding done.

Old 06-06-2006, 08:35 AM
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot
Default need some welding done.

i need a little welding done on my intercooler pipes. just seeing if anyone on here who is capable and has the equipment wants the work before i take it to a shop. the pipes are stainless steel and i need a nipple cut off and welded shut on one pipe and a bov welded on anouther. it has to look good.
Old 06-06-2006, 10:10 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: need some welding done.

Originally Posted by jjkamikaze
i need a nipple cut off and welded shut
wow.

Somehow that stood out from the rest of your inquiry. Wasn't there somone awhile ago with an import that was showing off new intercooling piping? Might want to try to do a thread search and contact the guy.

Sorry, I'm just feeling a bit lazy today otherwise I'd do the search for you and just post the link. A concrete saw pwned me yesterday.
Old 06-06-2006, 10:16 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Okay, so maybe I'm not too lazy. Did the search myself. Contact dlb1994 who apparently has a shop or SPNAMNT who posted pics of some work he did in this thread.
Old 06-06-2006, 10:38 AM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

Anthony says he will do it, cheap.
Old 06-06-2006, 01:46 PM
Luis

SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14

Originally Posted by jjkamikaze
i need a little welding done on my intercooler pipes. just seeing if anyone on here who is capable and has the equipment wants the work before i take it to a shop. the pipes are stainless steel and i need a nipple cut off and welded shut on one pipe and a bov welded on anouther. it has to look good.
should just have asked me or patrick we know a few ppl.
Old 06-06-2006, 06:05 PM

ONECAM has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by The Wok
Anthony says he will do it, cheap.

if he answers the phone ....
Old 06-07-2006, 05:01 AM
EMF Member #12

brnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond repute

Talk to JDMSleeper
Old 06-07-2006, 10:39 AM
Ich liebe Bier

BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin

girlfriends mom works at westend machine. they do all welding, and they're pretty darn good
Old 06-07-2006, 08:02 PM
Registered Member

69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette

i can tig it for you if you haven't found anyone yet. PM me
Old 06-08-2006, 09:05 AM
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

thanks for the relys. i think i have enough options now. 69vette are you the guy with the camaros and dsms at your house? i have a bad memory. pm me a price for what i described and ill probably just bring it to you.

Quick Reply: need some welding done.