Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Need an ASE Certified Mechanic!!!

Old 08-13-2008, 01:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN
Default Need an ASE Certified Mechanic!!!

Company Name: Economy Muffler and Auto Care Center
Located: 11263 Airpark Road, Bldg D, Ashland, Virginia 23005 (Hanover Airpark)
Backround of company: We began 18 years ago as Pro Street Chassis. We pretty much did nothing but build race cars, custom roll cages, tube chassis, and anything you can think of to do to modify a race car. From there, we slowly moved from the custom chassis business, to the custom exhaust business. Custom exhaust is still part of what we do today but we are now a full automotive repair shop also. We do just about anything! Engines, transmissions, drivetrain, electrical, steering, suspension, and brakes.

What we are looking for: We are looking to hire an ASE Certified Mechanic! Must have your own tools. Must have a valid driver's license.

Other information: Our shop contains 2 bay doors, 4 lifts, and JUST had A/C installed. Its a clean, well organized smaller shop with a GREAT pay scale!!! Tech's hours will be 8-5 with a 1 hour lunch break.

Any questions? Please contact either Todd Brueckmann (owner) or Mick O'Steen (me, the service advisor) at the shop at 804-798-3222
or if you want some smaller details about "how it is to work here" or personal opinion that obviously you won't be asking Todd, just PM me and I'll kind of give you some of my personal opinions about the shop and other things. If you would like to call but going to be after 5:30pm, contact Todd at 804-928-1839 or myself at 804-405-5902

Please if you are looking to apply, fax us your resume and we will be in contact you the day we recieve it. Fax number is 804-798-0233.
OR
Simply just drop by and apply in person! We look forward to speaking with you!
Old 08-14-2008, 04:07 AM

MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN
Default Re: Need an ASE Certified Mechanic!!!

TTT
Old 08-14-2008, 02:37 PM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

Imports, domestics, or both?
Old 08-15-2008, 04:53 AM

Originally Posted by onepointone
Imports, domestics, or both?
everything. import, domestic, car, truck, large truck (F-650's and such) we do rarely work on the big stuff but we have alot of fleet accounts that carry a few big trucks.
Old 08-18-2008, 09:17 AM

ttt
Old 08-19-2008, 05:40 AM

ttt
Old 08-19-2008, 06:05 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

you will have much better luck on IATN.

and I would personally drop the "economy" part of the name.....it generally puits a negative vibe out for some customers.
Old 08-19-2008, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by fc735
you will have much better luck on IATN.

and I would personally drop the "economy" part of the name.....it generally puits a negative vibe out for some customers.
As far a trying somewhere else, we are. Just because I put something up here, doesnt't mean we aren't searching elsewhere. AND as far as the "economy" portion of the name, we won't change that because of our huge customer base. We are always busy and have a great name, changing names would only cause confusion to our great customers and may cause people who are sent to us, to never find us. Todd is VERY well known around here and what would happen if someone says "yeah man call todd at economy muffler, he'll get you straight!" then they go look in the phone book or anywhere. "durn, maybe they went out of business" or "now how do i find him?" Thanks alot for trying to help out and im not at all saying your wrong, im open minded and just think its too late in the game and are doing too well to go trying new outside tactics!