Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

My Brother Went w/ my Uncle To Buy A Different Porsche Race Car (56K Warning) *Pics*

Old 11-23-2004, 12:50 PM
TERMIN8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ThroatyStang has disabled reputation
Default My Brother Went w/ my Uncle To Buy A Different Porsche Race Car (56K Warning) *Pics*

Old 11-23-2004, 12:51 PM
TERMIN8

Default Re: My Brother Went w/ my Uncle To Buy A Different Porsche Race Car (56K Warning) *Pics*

Old 11-23-2004, 12:53 PM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation
Default Re: My Brother Went w/ my Uncle To Buy A Different Porsche Race Car (56K Warning) *Pics*

MMMMMM 914/6's are hot.. I love those fender flares and them being factory is so much cooler. Turbo too... yea that car is hot, wheels are hot, paint scheme sux but hey it's original.

Last edited by ClassicJDMCars; 11-23-2004 at 12:59 PM.
Old 11-23-2004, 12:57 PM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue
Default Re: My Brother Went w/ my Uncle To Buy A Different Porsche Race Car (56K Warning) *Pi

looks like a fun race car.
Old 11-23-2004, 12:59 PM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

can the pics be any more blurry?
Old 11-23-2004, 01:48 PM
TERMIN8

Originally Posted by Victum
can the pics be any more blurry?
I made them Blurry just for you
Old 11-23-2004, 02:13 PM
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T
Default Re: My Brother Went w/ my Uncle To Buy A Different Porsche Race Car (56K Warning) *Pi

That cars crazy sexy. Look at the Minilites. Umm....
Old 11-23-2004, 02:31 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!!
Damn man thats fuggin hot man.
914's are the pimp shit, turbo 914's are even more pimp. That car is pretty and the sweet panasport style wheels.......pure hotness
Old 11-23-2004, 02:50 PM
Banned

Roscoe is an unknown quantity at this point

Sweet ride!

Originally Posted by Chris4130
MMMMMM 914/6's are hot.. I love those fender flares and them being factory is so much cooler. Turbo too... yea that car is hot, wheels are hot, paint scheme sux but hey it's original.
Originally Posted by chapter8
OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!!
Damn man thats fuggin hot man.
914's are the pimp shit, turbo 914's are even more pimp. That car is pretty and the sweet panasport style wheels.......pure hotness
Damn being the car gods you guys should be after all the SHIT you guys talk maybe you would have noticed that the engine pictured is not the engine in the 914 but is in fact a type 1 (beetle engine) with a turbo. Hell ill give mistaking the engine. but if you actualy knew ANYTHING about a 914 you would know a camera shot from that angle on the engine is damn near impossible. Normaly i wouldint say anything but DAMN terry having owned a turbo shop and all...

Last edited by Roscoe; 11-23-2004 at 02:58 PM.
Old 11-23-2004, 03:43 PM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Roscoe

Damn being the car gods you guys should be after all the SHIT you guys talk maybe you would have noticed that the engine pictured is not the engine in the 914 but is in fact a type 1 (beetle engine) with a turbo. Hell ill give mistaking the engine. but if you actualy knew ANYTHING about a 914 you would know a camera shot from that angle on the engine is damn near impossible. Normaly i wouldint say anything but DAMN terry having owned a turbo shop and all...
Never claimed to know anything about porsche's now did i? WHats having a turbo shop have to do with classic car knowledge? lol.. I'll say i've never seen a 914/6 in person.. I know they came stock with a flat 6 thats about it. I used to own a 944 which isn't a "true" porsche imo anyways.. Are you so butt-hurt about us not liking you, you make some stupid ass post when you finially notice we didn't know something... lol Good job dood! YOU OWNED US!! lol

Quick Reply: My Brother Went w/ my Uncle To Buy A Different Porsche Race Car (56K Warning) *Pics*