Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

muay thai and/or other martial arts schools in richmond

Old 10-06-2005, 11:44 AM
VIP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts
Default muay thai and/or other martial arts schools in richmond

yes i tried the yellow pages. i want to see if anyone actually attends a school or had past experience with one. and what are monthly/yearly rates typically? any info would be much appreciated. thanks in advance

-alex
Old 10-06-2005, 11:47 AM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L
Default Re: muay thai and/or other martial arts schools in richmond

Originally Posted by LSPinoy
yes i tried the yellow pages. i want to see if anyone actually attends a school or had past experience with one. and what are monthly/yearly rates typically? any info would be much appreciated. thanks in advance

-alex
Prodigy Martial Arts on Broad St has the most muay thia experience in the area from what ive researched. I've been there a few time but i just cant afford there prices. If you hear of a good mixed martial arts school let me know cuz that what i want to get into.
Old 10-06-2005, 11:50 AM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Young L
Prodigy Martial Arts on Broad St has the most muay thia experience in the area from what ive researched. I've been there a few time but i just cant afford there prices. If you hear of a good mixed martial arts school let me know cuz that what i want to get into.
yah i actually went to prodigy martial arts this morning. talked with a guy named david. the sifu that runs the place wasn't there today so he didnt actually give me any info on how much it costs lol. are you interested in going there? maybe we can get like a group discount or something seriously. what were the prices by the way?
Old 10-06-2005, 11:52 AM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation

i have a bunch of friends into that and they have been to a bunch of the classes and gyms, next time i see some of them i'll asked what they liked and didn't like
Old 10-06-2005, 01:33 PM
VIP

for anyone who cares to know

prodigy martial arts:

$100 / month

$88 / month with a 1 year contract
Old 10-06-2005, 06:19 PM
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

Do you get to dress like Sagat?

Old 10-06-2005, 06:26 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

All of my training was from a federal agency dealing with Jui Jitsu, PPCT and a few other forms of instruction.

I am trying to get a non lethal weapons instructor slot as I turned down a slot for the Department of the Army as i didnt not want to teach Army wide.
Old 10-06-2005, 08:47 PM
life is good boosted

wheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to all

I've been looking to get into this as well. Post up what ya know and where..K Thx
Old 10-06-2005, 08:57 PM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah I would def. be down also. but im not paying 88 a month

ill stick to boxing until you find something cheaper lol
Old 10-08-2005, 02:12 PM
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

in the same shopping center as wasabi there is a Tae Kwon Do school. it is about a grand a year. i studied there for years before it changed owners and got so commercial. the instructor is very knowlagable and has very good tkd credintials. he beat the shit out of me one time.

Quick Reply: muay thai and/or other martial arts schools in richmond