Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Moving to central?

Old 01-25-2008, 03:16 PM
Is Watching You

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
litlespicisgay is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to central?

I may be relocating to the central VA area in the next couple of months for work if I get the promotion I have applied for. I am looking for some advice on wear to live. I will have an office in Richmond (Shockoe Bottom), Suffolk, Hopewell, West Point and Crewe. I need to be located pretty close to Richmond because this would be my actual territory.

What I am looking for. I would like to rent an apartment or town house. i know that buying a home is probably a little smarter financially but i have to be able to pick up and move quickly again. I don't want to spend more that 1k a month on the rent and I would like to have 2 bedrooms if possible. Another plus would be driving distance to the other listed locations.

So far I really like some of the places that I have seen in Midlothian. The only downside is that I may have to do some looking to find what I want for the price I will pay. I can't see spending more than that on a place I am only renting.

Thanks Reeder
Old 01-25-2008, 03:18 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx
Default Re: Moving to central?

Have you checked on any of the apartments off of 360?

They just built all kinds of new ones. I will try to get the names of them. One is Behind the American Family Fitness (swift creek location) Very Nice place.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:20 PM
In TATTRAT we trust

BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE

They are building a ton of apartments here in chester. About 20 or so minutes south of richmond.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:29 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Reeder, just commute. Nothing good comes out of Central.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:35 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Originally Posted by blah
I sent you some fucking delicious cupcakes out of Central. Play nice or no more.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:37 PM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

Originally Posted by Albuoy Moussoui

They just built all kinds of new ones. I will try to get the names of them. One is Behind the American Family Fitness (swift creek location) Very Nice place.
I live there (here?)

Crowne at Swift Creek. Me rikey.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:41 PM
Is Watching You

Originally Posted by Albuoy Moussoui

Originally Posted by The Wok
I live there (here?)

Crowne at Swift Creek. Me rikey.
I have a good friend that lives in some of the Swift Creek apartments, Addison(i think). I like them I just want to do a lot of looking because it looks like i will have the time to do so.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:44 PM
Is Watching You

Originally Posted by blah
Dear Matt,
I came out of the 757, specifically The Southside. I am the best of the best. I have not even been corrupted by living in Western. I will try my best to raise the callibur of Central members, in a way that only a Southsider can.
Love Reeder
Old 01-25-2008, 04:27 PM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

Originally Posted by smokin6-0
I have a good friend that lives in some of the Swift Creek apartments, Addison(i think). I like them I just want to do a lot of looking because it looks like i will have the time to do so.
I looked at Addison too. They are older, more expensive and not as nice (IMO.) However, don't let the 'gated community' at Crowne help sway you as it did me, because they never work.

People crash into the control boxes, they get fixed, they get crashed into again. They haven't worked in months.
Old 01-25-2008, 04:30 PM
Is Watching You

I have a question about the Crowne at Swift Creek. I was looking at it online and it looked like they had a big as tub but i could not tell about a shower. Does it have one? Are the people pretty low key? I hate loud ass partying kids

Quick Reply: Moving to central?