Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Most embarassing moment ever

Old 10-04-2004, 04:09 PM
Nic
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic
Default Most embarassing moment ever

So as Kevin and I were sitting in a parking lot doing nothing the other night, there was a group of cars a little further over in the lot. Periodically, one of them would do a weak burnout, leave, and come back a few mintues later. On our way out, I decided I'd show them how it's done. So we drive over, I stop in the middle of their little crowd, 2nd gear, rev it up, dump the clutch, tires spin for a few seconds, it bogs and the car cuts off.

Discuss
Old 10-04-2004, 04:37 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: Most embarassing moment ever

Your sig line explains your feelings.
Old 10-04-2004, 04:55 PM
oh noes

1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Nic
So as Kevin and I were sitting in a parking lot doing nothing the other night, there was a group of cars a little further over in the lot. Periodically, one of them would do a weak burnout, leave, and come back a few mintues later. On our way out, I decided I'd show them how it's done. So we drive over, I stop in the middle of their little crowd, 2nd gear, rev it up, dump the clutch, tires spin for a few seconds, it bogs and the car cuts off.

Discuss
dude thats freaking funny as hell omg i can only picture that

you should have regained the control by jumping out screaming fuc yeah as loud as you can jump back in a do it right lol just kidding about the fuc yeah part just make sure your in first gear
Old 10-04-2004, 04:58 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

that truly is funny. You were officially "that guy" for that night.
Old 10-04-2004, 05:08 PM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

serves you right trying to be all sweet.

lol funny stuff Nic
Old 10-04-2004, 07:23 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

lol...I tried to redeem myself by doing a nice smoking 2nd gear burnout when I got it started back up, but it was too late by then. It made me feel a little better at least...

Nic
Old 10-04-2004, 07:30 PM
Registered Member

StealthSandman is an unknown quantity at this point

Nic, I felt embarrassed for you.
Old 10-04-2004, 09:17 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

At least you arent trying to get another reckless driving ticket being that the last one made you so mad
Old 10-04-2004, 09:44 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

mine is realizing that my car wasnt fast
Old 10-04-2004, 09:52 PM
HM-8404

HMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud of

Dude that sucks but I understand how you feel.