Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

morons racing through the walmart parking lot -wow

Old 01-03-2005, 05:19 AM
Nic
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic
Default morons racing through the walmart parking lot -wow

So I was leaving wally-world over on 360 last night when my friends and I start to hear a couple fart cannons revving up. We look up and these two IDIOTS in a black acura integra and a dark red ford focus are backing up side by side at the end of the parking lot. Next thing you know, they proceed to race side by side to the other side of the lot. Wow...we couldn't believe what we just saw. Did they stop there? No! Next, the guy in the dark red Focus lines up with a silverish camry (?) and they race across the lot. I called the cops, but these morons were long gone by the time they showed up 30 minutes later. Thank god for video phones. Anyone on here know these idiots? I want to hear their excuses when they lose their license.
Old 01-03-2005, 05:23 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: morons racing through the walmart parking lot -wow

Hahahaha, you should have done a citizens arrest.
Old 01-03-2005, 06:19 AM
Rollin on dubcaps

RvrCityHustlers is an unknown quantity at this point

You called the cops?! What a fuckin narc.
Old 01-03-2005, 06:22 AM
Grrrr...

Y2K Z24 is an unknown quantity at this point

I saw this as well....how the hell could anybody be that stupid is beyond me. I should have pushed a shopping car in front of their cars.
Old 01-03-2005, 06:24 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by RvrCityHustlers
You called the cops?! What a fuckin narc.
Yeah, fuck him for doing the mature, more responsible thing. I bet things would be viewed different if your future kids were playing in that parking lot when that race took place...

Last edited by Focal E46; 01-03-2005 at 06:26 AM.
Old 01-03-2005, 06:45 AM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Thats fuckin sweet!
Old 01-03-2005, 07:29 AM
TERMIN8

ThroatyStang has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Nic
So I was leaving wally-world over on 360 last night when my friends and I start to hear a couple fart cannons revving up. We look up and these two IDIOTS in a black acura integra and a dark red ford focus are backing up side by side at the end of the parking lot. Next thing you know, they proceed to race side by side to the other side of the lot. Wow...we couldn't believe what we just saw. Did they stop there? No! Next, the guy in the dark red Focus lines up with a silverish camry (?) and they race across the lot. I called the cops, but these morons were long gone by the time they showed up 30 minutes later. Thank god for video phones. Anyone on here know these idiots? I want to hear their excuses when they lose their license.
Nic I challenge you to a race from one side of the CircuitCity Parking lot to the other.
Old 01-03-2005, 08:05 AM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

ahahah wow can you bite off g-forces name any more?
Old 01-03-2005, 08:06 AM
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

Ha, that's fucking hilarious. I would have called the cops too just because I hate idiots.
Old 01-03-2005, 08:18 AM
semicolonD.net

eclpsed eclpsed

yea.. thats the dumb shit that makes us all look bad. thats why cops are such a pain in the ass to all tuners i mean geeezz... racing in a parking lot? come on, how dumb are kids these days... I use to race in NC sometimes, but we always did it where NO ONE was around. so if ya messedup you only were hurting yourself.

in my home town this kid about a month ago in his new SS showing off with a friend floored it as he wave leaving the HOSPITAL got about 1/4 of a mile if even that lost it and hit a tree going over 120 MPH, total dumbshit.. the guy is dead, and he killed his friend as well.... the car still had the 30day tags on it.

Quick Reply: morons racing through the walmart parking lot -wow