Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

megasquirt

Old 08-27-2007, 11:04 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
crznx2000 has disabled reputation
Default megasquirt

my mazda is nearing completion, and i will need someone to build and preferably install megasquirt on my car. it is an early mazda mx6 gt. i know of one person locally, but they are extremely busy right now, so i was wondering if there was anyone else out there with proven results?
Old 08-27-2007, 11:38 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Default Re: megasquirt

wow I deff thought this topic was going to be about somthing else
Old 08-27-2007, 05:21 PM
MoltenMetalFuzion

GoldenLeg13 has disabled reputation

SS Automotive

Pm RCR Roscoe
Old 08-27-2007, 05:23 PM
has a huge dong

VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER

lmk how it turns out. I have been researching, and it seems to get alot of good reviews from users. Not to mention it is easy as hell, why don't you try it yourself? It tells you everything online...
Old 08-27-2007, 05:46 PM
MoltenMetalFuzion

GoldenLeg13 has disabled reputation

Cause we're lazy bitches.

Megasquirt will be going into my 240 in a few days
Old 08-27-2007, 06:02 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Megasquirt is great for custom stuff where there's no other options

Is this is a turbo MX6?
Old 08-27-2007, 06:07 PM

nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo

i heard megasquirt was hard as shit to get started off but then once you got started off, it was easy?
Old 08-27-2007, 06:25 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GoldenLeg13
SS Automotive

Pm RCR Roscoe
Thanks man

Originally Posted by crznx2000
my mazda is nearing completion, and i will need someone to build and preferably install megasquirt on my car. it is an early mazda mx6 gt. i know of one person locally, but they are extremely busy right now, so i was wondering if there was anyone else out there with proven results?
We can get it in there. hit me up tomorrow at the shop for details

Megasquirt is def a great option for weird stuff, efi conversions, volvos, turbo sunfires If anyone is interested in getting their car squirted feel free to hit me up. ive done a few cars and would be happy to do some more. its an extremely flexible system with a ton of options. in most cases i can work with the stock engine harness, efi components, and ignition components. you of course as always have the option of running any injector (within reason) thatl fit. you can also upgrade ignition components with aftermarket stuff or better stock parts from other cars. it can control vtec, electronic boost solenoids, methanol injection, nitrous, launch control, list just goes on... not to mention some hot in car display systems you can use with it thatl take your dash to a whole new level

Edit: for anyone thats wondering what all this mess looks like, this a custom one i built and was testing before putting in the car (turbo 90 miata) stock ignition components, 550 rc injectors, greddy turbo kit, minus fmu, plus proper fmic, the stock ecu has been completly removed and megasquirt installed in its place to the stock harness, best part, NO MORE MAF!

Last edited by RCR Roscoe; 08-27-2007 at 06:38 PM. Reason: info
Old 08-28-2007, 05:01 AM
i <3 my neon

TheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the rough

i have the samp lap top..and same spot on the mouse pad
Old 08-29-2007, 09:01 AM
Registered Member

crznx2000 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by GoldenLeg13
Cause we're lazy bitches.

Megasquirt will be going into my 240 in a few days

so true, so true.

its a 1990 mx6 gt turbo, lotsa mods, but the main one being the big ass t3/to4e hanging off the manifold. just a 2.2 12 valve single cam

Quick Reply: megasquirt