Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

May have been dumb.....

Old 02-06-2007, 06:26 PM
Slow as Shit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow
Default Re: May have been dumb.....

Then it is fitting for the mods to close and delete this thread then.
Old 02-06-2007, 07:02 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Quick, someone post something for sale!!!
Old 02-06-2007, 07:06 PM
Banned

Hi Skuuu has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Floda$E-R
Quick, someone post something for sale!!!
Dog toys for sale. 5 bucks a toy.
Old 02-06-2007, 07:26 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Fucking n00b, I should ban you for that.
Old 02-06-2007, 10:00 PM
Ich liebe Bier

BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin

dude... what do you expect from the county of henrico? I mean are these gay gatherings at Dorey Park or somethin? What kind of gatherings?
Old 02-07-2007, 03:52 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

I have to call over to Henrico PD later this morning. Forward me the e-mail and I'll see if I can track it down and find out if anyone is going to respond.
Old 02-07-2007, 03:52 AM
Registered Member

Slocb7 is an unknown quantity at this point

First of all, i was basically getting them to see that certain crowds cause trouble and that there should be a place and time for us Import enthusiast to gather without being harassed aslong as we dont cut up. Also stated that, it seems not to be a problem when the hot rod and american muscle guys meet up, like over in chesterfield they meet at hardees and have lawn chairs and all sitting out without being harassed. I told them its like discrimnation because they target the younger aged group when all we are trying to do is hang out and check out each others cars. I dont see where that is so bad. If the mods want to close this thread then thats fine.
Old 02-07-2007, 04:26 AM
Registered Member

Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost

It's not descrimination and I'm not hating, but Import meets around here have in the past (and still) had quite a bit of trouble. From fighting to destruction of property, this shit is stupid and juvenile and it DOES NOT go on at the domestic meets. I DARE you to argue this point. Every time I have ever been to ***** **** or ********* I have seen a fight or a fight about to go down. Now, get away from the rice and goto a meet and that shit isn't even thought about.
Old 02-07-2007, 06:06 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Slocb7
First of all, i was basically getting them to see that certain crowds cause trouble and that there should be a place and time for us Import enthusiast to gather without being harassed aslong as we dont cut up. Also stated that, it seems not to be a problem when the hot rod and american muscle guys meet up, like over in chesterfield they meet at hardees and have lawn chairs and all sitting out without being harassed. I told them its like discrimnation because they target the younger aged group when all we are trying to do is hang out and check out each others cars. I dont see where that is so bad. If the mods want to close this thread then thats fine.
So thats what it was about....ok.

Yea, it got deleted already for sure. Telling anyone that they are discriminating younger people or giving them examples of a car meet that has been organized and sponsored wont get you anywhere fast. There are much better ways of going about doing this kind of thing, but writing a letter to the county wont get anything done.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:01 AM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by Frost
It's not descrimination and I'm not hating, but Import meets around here have in the past (and still) had quite a bit of trouble. From fighting to destruction of property, this shit is stupid and juvenile and it DOES NOT go on at the domestic meets. I DARE you to argue this point. Every time I have ever been to ***** **** or ********* I have seen a fight or a fight about to go down. Now, get away from the rice and goto a meet and that shit isn't even thought about.
this man speaks the truth
Dont even waste your time because if you even get the permission and put a meet together people will eventually show and fuck shit up
Thats how it is here
Most people into imports are fuking idiots around here