Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

LS1 lovers....the next level of badassism

Old 04-18-2008, 07:58 AM
OMG AHH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud of
Default Re: LS1 lovers....the next level of badassism

Originally Posted by azzbustin30th
keebler STFU you are one of the biggest ricers in here. Mr. not have a license for a long time, bellz road street recing, you check out my fake jdm hotness honda yo!
Slinky, you're a dick. lol. and how does me being suspended in the past make me a ricer?
Old 04-18-2008, 08:13 AM
the baddest assed

MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE

Originally Posted by chuki ka-t
looking good man. whats the most this biuld can handle?
this type of set up will be campaigned by several high dollar race cars this year, I am sure in the 1800+ horse range.
Old 04-18-2008, 08:14 AM
Banned

chuki ka-t is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jdm_ef9
Slinky, you're a dick. lol. and how does me being suspended in the past make me a ricer?
i'll show you tonight what makes you rice. *evil grin*
Old 04-18-2008, 08:16 AM
Banned

chuki ka-t is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MIGHTYMOUSE
this type of set up will be campaigned by several high dollar race cars this year, I am sure in the 1800+ horse range.

well damn. when your car gonna be running agian?
Old 04-18-2008, 08:27 AM
rice killer

cobra mike will become famous soon enoughcobra mike will become famous soon enough

great looking setup MM. cant wait to see the finished project.
Old 04-18-2008, 08:44 AM
the baddest assed

MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE

Originally Posted by cobra mike
great looking setup MM. cant wait to see the finished project.

its gonna get dropped right back into all the same stuff from last year, well mostly..

i am dropping about 100# off the car with a fab 9 rear end, changing the gear to 3.0, the car got a 8.50 cage finally

but far as power production i have not done anything with the fuel system or turbo system this go around. i really think the car is plenty fast for what i do with it. so i just want it to be dead reliable but at its max potential of the other current stuff which is about 1300 horse
Old 04-18-2008, 09:45 AM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

It must be fun as hell to daily that thing.
Old 04-18-2008, 09:52 AM
Registered Member

Mid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the roughMid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the roughMid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the roughMid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the rough

its gonna get dropped right back into all the same stuff from last year, well mostly..

i am dropping about 100# off the car with a fab 9 rear end, changing the gear to 3.0, the car got a 8.50 cage finally

but far as power production i have not done anything with the fuel system or turbo system this go around. i really think the car is plenty fast for what i do with it. so i just want it to be dead reliable but at its max potential of the other current stuff which is about 1300 horse

turn it up
Old 04-18-2008, 10:14 AM
the baddest assed

the pte-88 is wide open at that point, have to move some shit around to fit another turbo.. not sure i want to bring the saws all out.
Old 04-18-2008, 10:18 AM
Registered Member

Mid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the roughMid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the roughMid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the roughMid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the rough

the pte-88 is wide open at that point, have to move some shit around to fit another turbo.. not sure i want to bring the saws all out.
114mm

Quick Reply: LS1 lovers....the next level of badassism