Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Looking for a few cars/their current owners.

Old 01-27-2011, 03:34 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil
Default Re: Looking for a few cars/their current owners.

Hey look! Theyve got a "buy-one-get-one-free" Honduh deal in the F/S section!!!!

You really MUST go check it out... its like a Macys fire sale!!!!
Old 01-27-2011, 03:46 AM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by ReadyToFall
I'm just looking for a few cars, and their current owners. I just want to see what condition these cars are currently in. I don't care for your bashing. Just let me know who owns them if you know who they are/direct me to them.

#1: 99 Honda Accord V6 coupe, black paint on lower half of the car, chameleon flames down the center of both sides, and blue paint covering the top half.

#2: 91 Honda CRX SI, yellow paint all around, blue wizard decal on both sides.

#3: 91 Honda Civic DX hatchback, Pewter-grey-metallic paint, nice crack in front-left of the bumper, black smudge in the paint of the rear-left pillar. Carbon fiber-style 3-piece taillights, carbon fiber-style Pep-Boys shift knob, automatic D15B2 dual-point. Loud-ass exhaust. Also had two 10-inch Audiobahn subs, in a box, in the rear.
i cant believe no body quoted this shit...
Old 01-27-2011, 05:02 AM
B Nice

STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW

yo dats mah old crx man, wha chu want to no four? yo tryna race for some cash brah? we can line em up just let me no end ill call my boi up that i sold it 2
Old 01-27-2011, 05:03 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

H O L Y SHIET.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:24 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

can we sticky this thread as best ever?
Old 01-27-2011, 07:33 AM
SPARKLEmotion

FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah

I'm just looking for a few cars, and their current owners. I just want to see what condition these cars are currently in. I don't care for your bashing. Just let me know who owns them if you know who they are/direct me to them.

#1: 99 Honda Accord V6 coupe, black paint on lower half of the car, chameleon flames down the center of both sides, and blue paint covering the top half.

#2: 91 Honda CRX SI, yellow paint all around, blue wizard decal on both sides.

#3: 91 Honda Civic DX hatchback, Pewter-grey-metallic paint, nice crack in front-left of the bumper, black smudge in the paint of the rear-left pillar. Carbon fiber-style 3-piece taillights, carbon fiber-style Pep-Boys shift knob, automatic D15B2 dual-point. Loud-ass exhaust. Also had two 10-inch Audiobahn subs, in a box, in the rear.
The Accord was over off of Gay Ave. (not a joke) for a long time. I'd almost bet it's still there.

I remember this yellow turd as well. Dude that drove it sounded like a complete tool anytime he opened his mouth. Hung out with a guy in a neon green Celica with white wheels on it. Hopefully it's dead and gone.

The peuter one I believe belonged to one of the guys that was in the import shop in BYRD center (cant remember the name).

I doubt that was super helpfull but these cars were roaming around here back in 2002-2005. Why the interest if you don't mind me asking?
Old 01-27-2011, 11:11 AM
Registered Member

5literbeater has disabled reputation

we should start a pool to buy these pieces of shit so we can crush them
Old 01-27-2011, 11:19 AM
A.K.A Jebus

Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo

Originally Posted by 5literbeater
we should start a pool to buy these pieces of shit so we can crush them
I said the same thing about your mother, then i found out the bitch was free
Old 01-28-2011, 10:43 AM
Es furioso.

Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee

Originally Posted by FObangah
The Accord was over off of Gay Ave. (not a joke) for a long time. I'd almost bet it's still there.

I remember this yellow turd as well. Dude that drove it sounded like a complete tool anytime he opened his mouth. Hung out with a guy in a neon green Celica with white wheels on it. Hopefully it's dead and gone.

The peuter one I believe belonged to one of the guys that was in the import shop in BYRD center (cant remember the name).

I doubt that was super helpfull but these cars were roaming around here back in 2002-2005. Why the interest if you don't mind me asking?
Very odd that you are the only person here that has given me a legit reply. Thanks.

And yeah, my cousin is the guy who was in the Gay Ave. area with the Accord a few years back, he moved and no longer has it, but he wants to find it.
The CRX was his brothers, wrecked and sold it, I'm curious as to what condition it's in now. This car was partly responsible for me falling in love with Honda...when it ran....
The ED6 was my very first Honda/car, I loved it. Other than the Bumper and smudge, the car was completely in mint condition. Other than what I have listed ^, it was all factory, and I looked showroom fresh. Dude before me took amazing care of it, and I tried my hardest. Sold it when I needed cash for my fam.

We're all just curious about where the cars are and how they're doing, and we are all possibly interested in reobtaining our cars.

Again, very odd that you, of all people, gave a legit answer.
Old 01-28-2011, 10:55 AM
SPARKLEmotion

FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah

Very odd that you are the only person here that has given me a legit reply. Thanks.

And yeah, my cousin is the guy who was in the Gay Ave. area with the Accord a few years back, he moved and no longer has it, but he wants to find it.
The CRX was his brothers, wrecked and sold it, I'm curious as to what condition it's in now. This car was partly responsible for me falling in love with Honda...when it ran....
The ED6 was my very first Honda/car, I loved it. Other than the Bumper and smudge, the car was completely in mint condition. Other than what I have listed ^, it was all factory, and I looked showroom fresh. Dude before me took amazing care of it, and I tried my hardest. Sold it when I needed cash for my fam.

We're all just curious about where the cars are and how they're doing, and we are all possibly interested in reobtaining our cars.

Again, very odd that you, of all people, gave a legit answer.
Aside from your snide ass comment about me "of all people", your cousins car was actually fairly nice but his brother was a douche cannon of massive proportions (at least when he opened his mouth).

Going looking for an old car never turns out like you want it. Either it's the same and you can't have it back, it's better and your jealous, or it's junk and you wish it wasn't.

Quick Reply: Looking for a few cars/their current owners.