Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Looking for an apartment

Old 07-08-2009, 12:31 PM
Fuckinitupagain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Strychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to behold
Default Looking for an apartment

So before anyone says "go to apartmentguide.com" I've already done that. Sure the pictures look nice but I don't have time to drive around 10 different places to see the kind of area it's in. So if anyone knows if a place that is $750-$800 a month or less and not in a shitty part of Richmond post it up... Don't want anything south of Richmond. I'm in Mechanicsville now. Downtown would be fine aslong as there's private parking and not parking on the street. Not trying to walk 5 blocks just because I got home late.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:33 PM
dipset!

g00dhum0r has disabled reputation
Default Re: Looking for an apartment

you can have my old apartment..its more like an efficiency though. its right by picollas. $600 month plus u get a parking spot. if it is still available. Its good if you don't intend to have a bunch of people over.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:34 PM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Originally Posted by Strychnine
So before anyone says "go to apartmentguide.com" I've already done that. Sure the pictures look nice but I'm to lazy and unmotivated to drive around 10 different places to see the kind of area it's in. So if anyone knows if a place that is $750-$800 a month or less and not in a shitty part of Richmond post it up I'd rather trust a complete stranger than myself... Don't want anything south of Richmond. I'm in Mechanicsville now. Downtown would be fine aslong as there's private parking and not parking on the street. Not trying to walk 5 blocks just because I got home late.
fixed
Old 07-08-2009, 12:36 PM
Fuckinitupagain

Strychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by g00dhum0r
you can have my old apartment..its more like an efficiency though. its right by picollas. $600 month plus u get a parking spot. if it is still available. Its good if you don't intend to have a bunch of people over.
I'm not sure where that is. What's the name of them?

Originally Posted by ILLEGAL
fixed
Thanks. What would I do without you?
Old 07-08-2009, 12:38 PM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Originally Posted by Strychnine
I'm not sure where that is. What's the name of them?

Thanks. What would I do without you?
I dont know, hopefully commit suicide.

BTW I'm leaving you
you have no home
you suck

(walking out door, looking in window to see if said suicide will occur)
Old 07-08-2009, 12:40 PM
dipset!

g00dhum0r has disabled reputation

its by main & harrison right next to VCU. Apartment is small but its dope as fuck! AC pumps heat pumps everything works washer and dryer and clean compared to all these shitty ass apartments i looked at in richmond before i saw this. Its owned by Hicks Mcgee property management..iono if its still for rent though..i had to leave it because i graduated
Old 07-08-2009, 01:25 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

Man for the price range your talking about you can get a house in fulton hill or church hill.. there are some bad spots just have to look around. Hell theres few places around rawlings and central.

good about this area:

theres some decent car ppl around here.. cars ranging from the new GTO's, WRX's, Grand Nationals and a few Ferrari's.
Most house have parking in the back, that even my janky S13 can make it threw.
3 bedrooms well yeah and the cops are riding threw pretty regular. richmond and henrico
10 minute rive from the bottom
20 minutes from richmond drag and 30 from the other track we can never run on.
williamsburg rd is like 3 blocks away.. I like it here its nice lol.

the bad about this area:
at the base of fulton hill and church hill its monkey madness lol
walking threw there at night. yeah unless you have some street smarts, best not to do it.
Old 07-09-2009, 06:51 AM
TonzAGunz

Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88

how soon are you looking to move? pm me if youre interested in renting a room in a house in the fan...off street parking included.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:51 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

I can't think of the name of them... Digital4n6 might know... but they are off of RT33 going towards Montpelier... take 295 towards charlottesville and you will see them.
Old 07-10-2009, 04:56 PM
Fuckinitupagain

Originally Posted by Tainty McFshStx
I can't think of the name of them... Digital4n6 might know... but they are off of RT33 going towards Montpelier... take 295 towards charlottesville and you will see them.
You mean right off the Montpelier exit and on the right? I drove through there the other day. I thought they were condos/townhouses. I didn't see anything on apartmentguide.com in that area on the map.

Quick Reply: Looking for an apartment