Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

lol

Old 07-14-2003, 07:59 PM
yea, i'm that guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fatboyee has disabled reputation
Default lol

to those of you who were with me when i had the encounter with the neon and his gf a week or so ago:

i ran into him at food lion today. i felt bad for him. he bagged my groceries.

ty, that is all...
Old 07-14-2003, 08:17 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

i wonder if its the all4neons guy that just registered on dragva...he is from chester
Old 07-14-2003, 08:20 PM
yea, i'm that guy

possibly... either him or that other guy that showed up at comm 20 the other night.

guess he'll come around to the central forum eventually.
Old 07-14-2003, 10:48 PM
DILLIGAF?

BadBeck is an unknown quantity at this point

oh no-he bagged your groceries? ahhhhhhh thats too much. oh well-it was his idea anyway.
Old 07-14-2003, 11:05 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

sounds like a funny story. i like funny stories.
Old 07-15-2003, 04:47 AM
yea, i'm that guy

story:

we were chilling and a kid rolls through in his neon looking for a run. so i shout 'I WANNA RUN HIM YOU IDIOTS'. we got him to agree to do it on my terms (where i KNOW i won't get caught) and they followed us back.

we stopped and squared away everything then went for some fun.. all 'motor' i WHOMPED HIM but in his defense he put up a good fight for a neon.

we all pulled back to where we congregated and allen comes and asks 'ok, who sprayed' which forced a huge ass grin across my face cuz it WON'T me lol. so we're ing some more and his gf goes on this tyraid about how my car's not a 4cyl like we'd said it was and that she's seen racecars, and my car was 'definately a 302'.

so we offered to do it again for shits-n-giggles instead of money and they declined and we all went our ways home. but, since im hanging with nic and phil so much i decided to be an ass also and when i pulled to make a right turn beside them i purged and shot smoke on em then went about my way home

but the kid was real cool. not a bad lil neon either.
Old 07-15-2003, 08:59 AM
Jerome LeBanner Fan

weavil has disabled reputation
Default Re: lol

Originally posted by fatboyee
to those of you who were with me when i had the encounter with the neon and his gf a week or so ago:

i ran into him at food lion today. i felt bad for him. he bagged my groceries.
Where did you expect him to work, he drives a neon. It's the only decent car us po' folk can afford.
Old 07-15-2003, 09:39 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

That's messed up. I worked at Food Lion for two days as a bagger, and I didn't even have a car! Mowing lawns paid much better and I bought a Toyota Corolla from literally a little old grandma that only drove it to get groceries -- mint condition. Of course, this was back in the day 'cause I'm old and stuff.
Old 07-15-2003, 11:12 AM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

hey I work at food lion, but then again I get paid a little better then a bagger lol
Old 07-15-2003, 07:38 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Workin at the shitty kitty...lol...UKRAPS aint much better

Quick Reply: lol