Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Local Vinyl Wrapping?

Old 09-24-2011, 09:09 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SVT P-Tree is a name known to allSVT P-Tree is a name known to allSVT P-Tree is a name known to allSVT P-Tree is a name known to allSVT P-Tree is a name known to allSVT P-Tree is a name known to all
Default Local Vinyl Wrapping?

Is there a local shop that I could get my car vinyl wrapped? Looking for matter black, the entire car. Thanks for the help.
Old 09-24-2011, 09:18 AM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout
Default Re: Local Vinyl Wrapping?

What did the search function yield for you?
Old 09-24-2011, 11:15 AM
Registered Member

Shop Form Fresh has much to be proud ofShop Form Fresh has much to be proud ofShop Form Fresh has much to be proud ofShop Form Fresh has much to be proud ofShop Form Fresh has much to be proud ofShop Form Fresh has much to be proud ofShop Form Fresh has much to be proud ofShop Form Fresh has much to be proud ofShop Form Fresh has much to be proud ofShop Form Fresh has much to be proud ofShop Form Fresh has much to be proud of

Where are you located? If your near Richmond there is a shop called Sign Design that does excellent work, they have done work for me in the past. (804) 794-1689 ask for Derek or Chief
Old 09-24-2011, 11:33 AM
MOAR REP PLZ

Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX

If your looking local to Richmond call Andy Vasconcellos at 804 539 1315

Here's his car and he didnt just wrap it but also designed the pattern

Old 09-24-2011, 12:01 PM
Drives a Mustang

TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6

just curious, if youre going with something like solid matte black, why not just paint?

any real advantages to doing a vinyl wrap when its not something crazy, like that hatch?
Old 09-24-2011, 12:05 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

i guess it could be removed...but if its anything like a normal sticker it will leave residue and be stuck like hell from being out in the sun...

probably easier to repaint instead of unwrap...
Old 09-24-2011, 12:10 PM
Drives a Mustang

TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6

Originally Posted by nftuatn
i guess it could be removed...but if its anything like a normal sticker it will leave residue and be stuck like hell from being out in the sun...

probably easier to repaint instead of unwrap...
kind of what i was thinking. ive worked with vinyl graphics before, making them not applying them, and that stuff is made to stay on for a decent amount of time. Sure it is "removable" but i cant imagine it being an easy undertaking.
Old 09-24-2011, 12:29 PM
Registered Member

SVT P-Tree is a name known to allSVT P-Tree is a name known to allSVT P-Tree is a name known to allSVT P-Tree is a name known to allSVT P-Tree is a name known to allSVT P-Tree is a name known to all

I was thinking because of the removable factor. And cheaper than a good paint job. But thank you, that shop is what I was looking for!
Old 09-24-2011, 05:35 PM
Here's to the past..

Praefectus Praefectus Praefectus Praefectus Praefectus Praefectus Praefectus Praefectus Praefectus Praefectus Praefectus

how much would a wrap like the one on that hatch cost? its so sick!
Old 09-24-2011, 05:38 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Lane, at New Image does great work, he is a vendor here.

With the wrap, there is no residue because there is no adhesive used in application, just water and a straight edge to push bubble out. . .oh, and a heat gun.

Quick Reply: Local Vinyl Wrapping?