Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Local DET'd S13 coupe on 295 today.

Old 01-01-2004, 12:15 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam
Default Local DET'd S13 coupe on 295 today.

I usually hate when people assume that whenever you see a nice car that they MUST browse this website...but I'm gona do it anyways in hope that a friend of a friend of his sister's roomate's brother might see this and pass it along.

Today I followed a gold S13 240sx down RT.33 to 295 towards Mechanicsville. I gave the driver a thumbs up and then he backed off and flew past me so I could hear his car. I tried to catch back up to him but he was flying (100+ mph easy). I was in my dad's Plymouth Breeze with my whole family in the car so it wasnt an easy chase. Why is it always that I am in someone elses car (not my SE-R) when i see other nice Nissans!

The car is a gold S13 coupe, with spoiler. Enormous front mount with the bumper actually cut out so air can get to it. Looked like a N1 exhaust, he also had a Silvia rear name plate. If anyone knows this guy can you let me know how to get intouch with him? My best friend has an identical car and is letting JGY do his swap this coming month and I'd just like to talk to him about some things.

Much appreciated.
Old 01-01-2004, 08:04 PM

m0neynh0s is an unknown quantity at this point

What type of wheels did it have? One of my friends has a boosted 240, i think his is 92 or 93, not sure about the s13 model body styles.
Old 01-01-2004, 09:20 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

I dont really know what type of wheels. They weren't stock, but I couldnt tell, nor knew the make of wheel he had. I think some type of 5 spoke design.

I described the car kind of extensivly, does your friends fit the description??? Thanks
Old 01-01-2004, 10:51 PM

stumpz is an unknown quantity at this point

that's a dude on NICO, he lives in richmond, tryin to sell that car...it's not an sr, it's a ca..w/ a decent amount of modz. i believe his account is 'oneor1'
holla
Old 01-01-2004, 11:00 PM
Registered Member

What's NICO?

Do you mean a KA motor? Not CA.

You say his "account name" is "oneor1"..that isnt a name on this site. Do you mean that is his AIM name? Just trying to find a way to contact him...thanks

Thanks for the info.

Last edited by FlimFlam; 01-01-2004 at 11:04 PM.
Old 01-02-2004, 07:03 AM
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R
Default Re: Local DET'd S13 coupe on 295 today.

Originally posted by FlodaSE-R
Why is it always that I am in someone elses car (not my SE-R) when i see other nice Nissans!

I hate it when that happens but, the maxima usually get ignored anyways.
Old 01-02-2004, 01:21 PM

stumpz is an unknown quantity at this point

www.nissaninfiniticlub.com nice forum..that's his account name and his email = oneor1@aol.com so that's also his aim name.. and the motor is a ca18det, NOT the ka24de <3 newayz
Old 01-02-2004, 01:27 PM
Registered Member

Gotcha...thanks chief.
Old 01-17-2004, 03:58 PM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

my friend does SR swaps all the time and would probably do your friends engine swap if you want him to. he buys cars,buys SR's and swaps em and then sells the 240's. he has 2 for sale right now if anyone is interested. just pm me. he is a good guy,and all the cars over at his house are turbo. Is300,eagle talon,about 4 240sx's w/SRs,SC300,and a RHD EVO(real JDM)...the only non turbo cars there are his dads british cars. pm me if u wanna get tin touch with him. thanks
Old 01-17-2004, 09:01 PM
Registered Member

Originally posted by DOHC B18
my friend does SR swaps all the time and would probably do your friends engine swap if you want him to. he buys cars,buys SR's and swaps em and then sells the 240's. he has 2 for sale right now if anyone is interested. just pm me. he is a good guy,and all the cars over at his house are turbo. Is300,eagle talon,about 4 240sx's w/SRs,SC300,and a RHD EVO(real JDM)...the only non turbo cars there are his dads british cars. pm me if u wanna get tin touch with him. thanks
I'm guessing his name is Eric.........i know him. Thanks though.

thanks again to Stumpz too...i finally got in touch with the person i was looking for.

Quick Reply: Local DET'd S13 coupe on 295 today.