Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Lift assembly wrenchfest -- Tuesday 6:30pm

Old 01-14-2007, 01:06 PM
superuser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Arrow Lift assembly wrenchfest -- Tuesday 6:30pm

Having a few people over on Tuesday after work to help put together a new toy for the garage. Should go pretty quickly with a few hands helping. Beer and pizza. Next wrenchfest is Saturday (weather cooperating) for those who helped and want to use the new lift on their own cars.

Location is in the West End off Woodman Rd between I-295 and Parham Rd. PM if you've never been over and need the exact address.
Old 01-14-2007, 02:33 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: Lift assembly wrenchfest -- Tuesday 6:30pm

PM me if you plan to attend so I can get an idea of how many pizzas to order. Have a good number of people coming already.
Old 01-15-2007, 06:38 AM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

Do you have a compressor?
Old 01-15-2007, 07:58 AM
Pre-"Crash" Member

growley growley growley growley growley growley growley growley

You're having a lift put in your garage? Maybe i'll come by if I have time.
Old 01-15-2007, 09:33 PM
superuser

Originally Posted by The Wok
Do you have a compressor?
Yes.
Originally Posted by growley
You're having a lift put in your garage? Maybe i'll come by if I have time.
Yes. 4-post, so it just bolts together with no concrete work. Sitting on the trailer now.
Old 01-16-2007, 11:48 PM
superuser

Thanks to those that came out to help. Lift is assembled and seems to work well. Will get the white lithium grease tomorrow.
Old 01-17-2007, 07:57 PM
superuser

Old 01-17-2007, 10:34 PM
Banned

C89ZX7R is an unknown quantity at this point

now you need to put down some of that garage floor stuff , you know that stuff that makes it look all good and makes it easy to clean . then clean that garage , lol i'll take most of the pc stuff off your hands
Old 01-18-2007, 04:51 AM
superuser

Originally Posted by C89ZX7R
now you need to put down some of that garage floor stuff , you know that stuff that makes it look all good and makes it easy to clean . then clean that garage , lol i'll take most of the pc stuff off your hands
Sold off the vinyl mat, will get another at the Sam's Club in Frederick MD. 7-1/2' x 20' to go under the lift. Easy to clean. No point in sealing the concrete. Neighbor did that and you can't tell if there is liquid on it, too glossy, so that's unsafe imho. Been clearing rather than cleaning. There is one PC next to the trashcan and a few more to follow. Server rack and equipment will be for sale very soon. Gotta inventory the rest, then it too will be for sale. Now back to working on getting the 3rd floor finished and drywall done.
Old 01-18-2007, 05:42 AM
In TATTRAT we trust

BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE

Originally Posted by Not Stock
Sold off the vinyl mat, will get another at the Sam's Club in Frederick MD. 7-1/2' x 20' to go under the lift. Easy to clean. No point in sealing the concrete. Neighbor did that and you can't tell if there is liquid on it, too glossy, so that's unsafe imho. Been clearing rather than cleaning. There is one PC next to the trashcan and a few more to follow. Server rack and equipment will be for sale very soon. Gotta inventory the rest, then it too will be for sale. Now back to working on getting the 3rd floor finished and drywall done.
how much you pay for that lift, im looking into gettin one just like that.

Quick Reply: Lift assembly wrenchfest -- Tuesday 6:30pm