Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Just got some new rims

Old 04-29-2009, 12:09 PM
Arm
WTF is Photoshop!?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arm is a jewel in the roughArm is a jewel in the roughArm is a jewel in the roughArm is a jewel in the rough
Default Just got some new rims

Hey, I was going to post in the other forum but it's not just pictures so I figured It'd be alright.

Just wanted to see what you guys thought of the new wheels and rims I picked up.

the fronts are 18x9 265's and the rears are 18x10.5 295's also got some BFG 315 drag radials.

The pics are shitty quality but they are 2003 cobra rims in matte black. I've never seen anyone with rims like this and I thought they were sex. Decided to go black and blue with my car.

In addition I've got some Cobra R y2k rims that I will be selling for dirt cheap to anyone who wants them (255 and 265's already mounted with good tread)

Anyways, thoughts?

They will look much better once they are cleaned up.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:58 PM
Arm
WTF is Photoshop!?

Arm is a jewel in the roughArm is a jewel in the roughArm is a jewel in the roughArm is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Just got some new rims

anyone? lol
Old 04-29-2009, 02:05 PM
WIKAP WIKAP PLBTTTTT

eeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to all

do mustang owners realize that there are wheels other than Cobra and Cobra R available? just curious
Old 04-29-2009, 02:07 PM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

I see the black. Now where's the blue. Besides black there's only red and silver?
Old 04-29-2009, 02:07 PM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Yeah and what's with the wheel gap?

jk
Old 04-29-2009, 02:23 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

corey, i thought your mustang was blue.

plus, fitment is terrible.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:31 PM
Arm
WTF is Photoshop!?

Hey thanks for the replies lol

Yes, mustang owners do realize there are more rims out there but who the fuck would want them? yuck

These are pretty much one of a kind. I invite anyone to find some other 18" matte black 2003 cobra rims. I totally dig these! haha

My car is sonic blue, and I'm getting black head/tail lights as well.

These pics are from the seller before I agreed to buy them. They are not on my car yet. The car in these pics is on a jack.

My shit is lowered.

Old 04-29-2009, 03:06 PM
Registered Member

new_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond repute

they're cobras. they're not "one of a kind"
Old 04-29-2009, 03:11 PM
Arm
WTF is Photoshop!?

The rims are not one of a kind but the finish is. Thanks for the feedback, Killer.

Last edited by Arm; 04-29-2009 at 03:14 PM.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:16 PM
Registered Member

DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB DASVDUB

nice wheels, but you should have gone with blue or something lol, and fix that wheel gap its horrible haha

Quick Reply: Just got some new rims