Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

job opening

Old 11-26-2006, 07:32 AM
jar
It's like that

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jar is on a distinguished road
Default job opening

The Cyber Cafe at the Regimental R&R on Fort Lee is looking for one or two new people to hire.

Job responsibilities include running a cash register, adding hours to user accounts, monitoring the wireless network, and maintaining/helping customers with computers.

The hours available are:
Wed-Fri noon-7pm
Sat: 11am-10pm
Sun: 11am-7pm

This is a GREAT entry level position for someone who is just looking to get their feet wet in the IT community. There is lots of responsibility. This is a AWESOME resume builder!

Please e-mail your resume, and the hours that you would be available to work. POSITION STARTS IMMEDIATELY.

E-mail your resume to bucherj@gmail.com

Pay is $7 per hour.

Also be on the lookout for Apex Digital opening on the 900 block of Broad St. Alienware computers, awesome connection etc. Don't e-mail me about jobs at this location. We are only hiring for the one at Fort Lee.
Old 11-28-2006, 05:34 AM
r0tard

Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts
Default Re: job opening

you need a resume for a job that pays 7$ an hour.....LOL.
Old 11-29-2006, 10:05 AM
jar
It's like that

jar is on a distinguished road
Default Re: job opening

i had a resume when i was 15?