Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Jimmy...

Old 06-19-2005, 09:42 AM
Slow as Shit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow
Default Jimmy...

Hey was wondering if you ship to Missouri?
Also was looking to get a price for a NX kit w/ gen2 upgrade and gonna still get that C/F clutch and quadrant from ya. Just got to find someone to install it here in MO being come August I work 17 hour days 6 days a week.
Old 06-19-2005, 10:58 AM
life is good boosted

wheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to all
Default Re: Jimmy...

I can ship anywhere you need man, anywhere you need. I'll PM you some prices once I get back in he office on monday.....love the sig...really, can we get a part 2?
Old 06-19-2005, 11:02 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

LOL. I should be ready to order some of it in about 3 weeks.
Old 06-25-2005, 09:10 AM
Slow as Shit

I appreciate the prices a big
Gonna be ordering the Centerforce clutch kit, TB and the BBK quadrant/cable kit from ya. I believe I have a firewall adjuster here in missouri.

Once that's in I will order the NX kit. Also forgot to mention I will need a MSD window switch as well. with a 3,000 rpm pill and a 6500 rpm pill