Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Increased cop presence in Hanover Co.?

Old 01-08-2006, 06:23 PM
Shift_N/a

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Matt64246 has disabled reputation
Default Increased cop presence in Hanover Co.?

Has anyone else that lives in Hanover Co. or is in the area often noticed alot more cops around then usual? I mean i was @ the valero at the corner of 301 and studley and i saw about 20 cops in a 5 mile radius in about 5/10 mins. I wonder if its because of the Breaking and Enterings around the studley/ Rt. 360 area.
Old 01-08-2006, 07:25 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Increased cop presence in Hanover Co.?

It's because of the ninjas I think. Someone tipped them off.
Old 01-09-2006, 03:16 AM
Registered Member

reneponac will become famous soon enough

I think they were "in search" in those apartments behind food lion the other (saturday?) night. My brother lives back there and he was telling me about it.
Old 01-09-2006, 05:15 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

I live in Hanover and as of this morning I've been pulled 3 times since the beginning of 2006.

Nothing unusual so far.
Old 01-09-2006, 05:35 AM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by FlodaSE-R
I live in Hanover and as of this morning I've been pulled 3 times since the beginning of 2006.

Nothing unusual so far.
Man that would fukin piss me off
I enjoy dailying the taurus beater...its so nice to drive a legal un modded car
Old 01-09-2006, 05:36 AM
thermal efficiency

J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS

nothing unusual here in the ashland area.

i don't get it... i probably have the loudest car in this thread so far and i've never been pulled over, except once in the beater stanza for having a brake light bulb out.
Old 01-09-2006, 05:58 AM
Registered Member

XTCAT8K has a reputation beyond reputeXTCAT8K has a reputation beyond reputeXTCAT8K has a reputation beyond reputeXTCAT8K has a reputation beyond reputeXTCAT8K has a reputation beyond reputeXTCAT8K has a reputation beyond reputeXTCAT8K has a reputation beyond reputeXTCAT8K has a reputation beyond reputeXTCAT8K has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't been pull over yet sense I moved out here 2 years ago. I love my magnaflow muffler.
Old 01-09-2006, 07:01 AM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by Rally Red 98
nothing unusual here in the ashland area.

i don't get it... i probably have the loudest car in this thread so far and i've never been pulled over, except once in the beater stanza for having a brake light bulb out.
You drive a domestic therefor you dont look like a dumb ass ricer or will never be confused for one.
My soarer is twice is loud as my evo, I never get pulled in it and I have no front plate or cats.
My evo was 100% legal ecxept for the exhaust and was pulled all the time. I got 4 exhaust tickets in it....because the cops associated me with the ricers because of my oem boy racer lookin big wing

I bet kevin doesnt get hassled in his saleen but as soon as he drives the sentra or any modded import they are on his ass

Basically my 2 loudest most illegal cars (soarer and turbo s2000) looked more business and adult looking...something a dumb ricer wouldnt drive and I never get hassled. But my evo and miatas would get me pulled over like nobody business

Last edited by Terry@Fortune; 01-09-2006 at 07:05 AM.
Old 01-09-2006, 07:15 AM
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

I'm still wondering how many times I'll get pulled in the MR-S if I get rid of the exhaust.
Old 01-09-2006, 07:22 AM
Patron

Originally Posted by Brian T
I'm still wondering how many times I'll get pulled in the MR-S if I get rid of the exhaust.
ur car doesnt look all crazy and shit..pretty subtle

Quick Reply: Increased cop presence in Hanover Co.?