Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Import night @ Chick-fil-A

Old 09-15-2010, 07:33 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oneslowzx has disabled reputation
Post Import night @ Chick-fil-A

Import and Tuner Night

@ Chick-fil-A

Come to Chick-fil-A White Oak Village on October 7th from 6-8:30pm for import and tuner night. This is a meet for import cars to meet others who share what you love. There are only 40 spots available so please email us at chickfilawhiteoakvillage@yahoo.com with your name and what car you are bringing before spots run out. This is a family environment so please no loud music , burnouts , and be respectful to the property. Any of this behavior will result in dismissal from the property. This is open to all , but after the 40 that signed up u will need to find parking near by. This should be a fun meet for all. We hope to see you there.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:19 PM
rock ya body baby

IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES
Default Re: Import night @ Chick-fil-A

no thanks
Old 09-16-2010, 04:05 AM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

BABY PUNCHER!!!!
Old 09-16-2010, 05:59 AM
rice killer

cobra mike will become famous soon enoughcobra mike will become famous soon enough

import and tuner night huh, so i guess no fast cars will be allowed then..
Old 09-16-2010, 06:42 AM
Registered Member

oneslowzx has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by cobra mike
import and tuner night huh, so i guess no fast cars will be allowed then..
well if you dont consider a 650 hp 300zx a fast car, it beats everything else on the road, this is a meet, there arent any good import meets in richmond, but there are too many muscle car meets
Old 09-16-2010, 07:11 AM
rice killer

cobra mike will become famous soon enoughcobra mike will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by oneslowzx
well if you dont consider a 650 hp 300zx a fast car, it beats everything else on the road, this is a meet, there arent any good import meets in richmond, but there are too many muscle car meets
i doubt it beats everything else on the road son. i know of many cars that lurk around that it wont even come close to..and why cant it just be a car meet. there is a reson ther arent many import meets. not sayin you, but most import meets turn out bad in the end, with a few dumbasses messing it up for everyone else. domestic meets rarly have that problem. just saying
Old 09-16-2010, 07:26 AM
goon squad

funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder

i doubt it beats everything else on the road son. i know of many cars that lurk around that it wont even come close to..and why cant it just be a car meet. there is a reson ther arent many import meets. not sayin you, but most import meets turn out bad in the end, with several dumbasses messing it up for everyone else. domestic meets rarly have that problem. just saying

Old 09-16-2010, 12:41 PM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

but most import meets turn out bad in the end, with a few dumbasses messing it up for everyone else. domestic meets rarly have that problem. just saying
I disagree, for the most part it is the younger adults that cause problems, doesn't matter what they drive. In fact, we had a older guy in a FULLY built, totally not-street legal track/drag car come out to REV-X and then flew down the front road and then again on the main road, he did it RIGHT in front a cop got busted.

So it doesn't even apply to age.

This was the car... it was SICK!
Old 09-16-2010, 12:45 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

This thread makes me want to poop.
Old 09-16-2010, 03:57 PM
rice killer

Originally Posted by laserspeeddemon
I disagree, for the most part it is the younger adults that cause problems, doesn't matter what they drive. In fact, we had a older guy in a FULLY built, totally not-street legal track/drag car come out to REV-X and then flew down the front road and then again on the main road, he did it RIGHT in front a cop got busted.

So it doesn't even apply to age.

This was the car... it was SICK!
stupidity knows no age, your born with it, and it never goes away. the best part is the stupid people think they are smart.
dude im just speeking from what i have seen, most of the import meets alot of ignorant people show up, and trash the lot, and race up and down the road with slow ass loud cars that bring the cops, and then somone who was acting normal gets a ticket because of it.
generally the domestic guys are a little older and have got that out of there system, but there is always a dumbass, in every crowd, we will just kick them out if they act retarded. andnot invite them back like i have seen at other import meets.
there are two kinds of people in the import world that i have seen... the guys i have meet are pretty cool, they drive clean well done import cars, dont have one bad thing to say about them. and they know who they are, no need to mention names, good buch of guys..and then there are the ricers, generally the cars look stupid, are loud as crap, and slow a f**k, they are the ones who cause problems with crap talk, and ignorant driving.
racing through the parking lot, if you kick those people out, a good import meet can be had, but you just wont do it, youll let them back in just to have a good car count. but in the end it will keep all the cool people away

Quick Reply: Import night @ Chick-fil-A