Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

I'm Famous!!!

Old 10-19-2005, 06:50 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
COMNBYU is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I'm Famous!!!

Not really, but me, Richard T. (on the boards) and a couple of other friends went to MIR yesterday to watch the filming of PINKS. They filmed 3 episodes which are supposed to air sometime in Feb. and as much as we were down by the cars I'm sure we'll be in the background of a few shots. Look for two mid-30's looking guys checking out all of the outstanding ass that was up there, one tall goofy guy in a flanel, and another big tall guy representin' Southern Motorsports

The first show was a turbo'd Civic hatch v.s. a blown/sprayed LT1 T/A. The second show was a couple of turbo'd Busa's, and the last one was two nasty Mustang Coupes. The last one was by far the best.

That's all I'll say for now. Maybe when Richard gets out of the doghouse he can host some of the T n' A...um, I mean, footage of the races he got yesterday

Jon
Old 10-19-2005, 07:03 AM
Registered Member

69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette
Default Re: I'm Famous!!!

can you stop skipping 18524 lines and putting your name? Its getting really annoying.

Dustin
Old 10-19-2005, 07:07 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Originally Posted by 69vette
can you stop skipping 18524 lines and putting your name? Its getting really annoying.

Dustin

Nic
Old 10-19-2005, 07:12 AM
Pinoy

Misteryo has disabled reputation

Pinks rule but I did not know that they race 3 times and split em up in 3 episodes.
Old 10-19-2005, 07:37 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 69vette

Dustin

Could you get the sand out of your vagina. It's getting everywhere.

Thanks, Jon
Old 10-19-2005, 07:40 AM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

So do they really get the cars? I heard that they have an option of buying their cars back for $100 or something after the race.
Old 10-19-2005, 07:53 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by sohc_mshue
So do they really get the cars? I heard that they have an option of buying their cars back for $100 or something after the race.

Yea, they do have the option of buying their cars back, and ol' Rich tells you that before they start filming.

But they also have the option of actually running for titles, which as Rich said, by law they have to give up if they lose.

He said they have had so many people with fast/expensive cars talk so much shit online for the first season, but when they actually get the call to run, nobody wants to give up their $30/40k cars "for real". That's why they have had the option to buy back. So for season 2 they're getting a lot of people who are building cars under $10k so hopefully more people will actually be doing title matches.

Jon
Old 10-19-2005, 08:01 AM
Pinoy

Misteryo has disabled reputation

isnt pinks tonight???
Old 10-19-2005, 08:22 AM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

never heard of the show. but I def. dont think I would ever put my car on the line lol. I would be PISSED if I lost and had to just give the car away
Old 10-19-2005, 08:24 AM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

Originally Posted by COMNBYU
Yea, they do have the option of buying their cars back, and ol' Rich tells you that before they start filming.

But they also have the option of actually running for titles, which as Rich said, by law they have to give up if they lose.

He said they have had so many people with fast/expensive cars talk so much shit online for the first season, but when they actually get the call to run, nobody wants to give up their $30/40k cars "for real". That's why they have had the option to buy back. So for season 2 they're getting a lot of people who are building cars under $10k so hopefully more people will actually be doing title matches.
oh ok makes more sense now. I was pissed if they always had that buyback option because that pretty much makes the show a fraud :P.