Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

I think my econ teacher fucked me

Old 05-11-2007, 09:54 PM
superuser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: I think my econ teacher fucked me

Originally Posted by Nic
I got into a bit of a spat with him earlier this semester and now my last homework of the semester seems to have mysteriously disappeared. We only had 6 homeworks and our homework average counted as 20% of our final grade. So now my grade that should have been a B has dropped to a C over one stupid fucking 0 on a homework that I turned in and know I wrote my name on but he somehow can't fucking find it Well Dr. Pratt can suck my fucking dick and choke on his faggotty little bowtie
Ask him to grade you on 5/5 submissions if you can't agree. If he says no, take it to the dept chair with your proposal. Sounds fair, don't you think?
Old 05-11-2007, 09:56 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Grades mean absolutely nothing as long as you get your diploma.

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." -- Mark Twain
Old 05-12-2007, 06:03 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Samuel Clemens also spent his entire life broke, poorly managing his money, and trying to live a lifestyle he couldn't afford

I take pride in my grades, but this has been a stressful semester. The one letter grade isn't going to make a huge difference in the grand scheme of things, so I won't carry it too far, especially at the risk of being labeled a trouble maker within the econ department. This has been a stressful semester, so I'm just going to take the C and force you guys to listen to me vent a little.
Old 05-12-2007, 06:50 AM
superuser

Make sure a "C" is a passing grade for your major. For mine, had to get a "B" in required courses, a "C" for electives.
Old 05-13-2007, 06:05 AM
Registered Member

new_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 65-SpyderGT
Make sure a "C" is a passing grade for your major. For mine, had to get a "B" in required courses, a "C" for electives.
At VCU (at least I think Nic goes there, lol) a C is passing for core classes, and D for electives. At least, that's the way the Life Sciences department does it.
Old 05-13-2007, 03:41 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Yep, got to have a C or better.
Old 05-13-2007, 06:50 PM
superuser

VCU needs to raise their standards.