Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

How Much Are No Front Licence Plate Tickets And No State Inspection?

Old 01-28-2006, 07:30 AM
Nic
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic
Default Re: How Much Are No Front Licence Plate Tickets And No State Inspection?

Originally Posted by un_hockeytown
How figure? Your car was not in your own driveway, however it was being driven (moving) while illegally not having state mandated front licence plates, and to boot no state inspection?????????

Don't go to court and see if it doesn't show up on your record.
He means you won't get any points on your license over it.
Old 01-28-2006, 12:51 PM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How Much Are No Front Licence Plate Tickets And No State Inspection?

Originally Posted by un_hockeytown
How figure? Your car was not in your own driveway, however it was being driven (moving) while illegally not having state mandated front licence plates, and to boot no state inspection?????????

Don't go to court and see if it doesn't show up on your record.

ummm its def. NOT a moving violation. it only goes against your record when you get the same ticket 3 times.

trust me, i would know
Old 01-28-2006, 12:53 PM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Originally Posted by LOCO
ummm its def. NOT a moving violation. it only goes against your record when you get the same ticket 3 times.

trust me, i would know
Old 01-28-2006, 03:46 PM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

$77 in Nova. I have had more than 3 of the same tickets with no points. 7 exaust tickets alone.
Old 01-28-2006, 04:29 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

i got a stack of no front tag and inspection tickets. they go onthe record but no points so it means dick. If you take proof to court you fixed it they generaly drop it. i dont know what the cost is now its been a few years since ive had one.
Old 01-28-2006, 05:48 PM
Registered member

GripSpec has disabled reputation

whenever ive been to court for a fix it ticket (exhaust, front plate, inspection etc) and I took care of it previously and showed proof, it was dropped everytime.
Old 01-28-2006, 06:55 PM
Damn street racers

trbowrx has disabled reputation

i got a no front plate ticket in chesterfield and it was 25$ and just get a inspection and it will get droped.
Old 01-28-2006, 06:59 PM
www.CM-R.net

CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing

i just paid $81.00 for having my plate in the windsheild
Old 01-29-2006, 04:10 AM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by trbowrx
i got a no front plate ticket in chesterfield and it was 25$ and just get a inspection and it will get droped.
plus if you ever had a no front license plate ticket before and you got it again, they will probably charge you. but i would go to court over the inspection and bring the proof.