Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Homemade 1g dsm alternator relocation

Old 05-07-2008, 04:03 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4g63tsi has disabled reputation
Default Homemade 1g dsm alternator relocation

So just thought i would share with everyone that i have made my own Alternator relocation for a 1g ,using my old block down in the basement.So some many know i have been out of work for over a month now due to a fractured ankle.I`ve been wanting to get a Relocation kit for my car for a little while now.But there to much that i want to pay right now.There really nice but yet still to much.So i made my own.Its not the best looking thing in the world,but for what tools i have and what im working with i think it came out alright.Also everything here was hand cut.Not with a hacksaw,but with a grinder/cut off wheel.Heres a link to the pics of what it looks like.And the instal.This one in the pics is my first one.Honestly the welding isnt the greatest.I am a mig welder in a factory ,but because i cant work right now i had to work with what i had.115 Flux Core Wire ,Ehh.I do plan on making one more.But its going to be a little different.And it will be better then this one.Pretty much the same but made a little bit different.With hopefully not much welding.Hope you Enjoy.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/bolt...elocation.html
Old 05-08-2008, 03:47 AM
learn me sum maff!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative
Default Re: Homemade 1g dsm alternator relocation

interesting indeed